Where is the best place to buy shipping boxes.

Ammunition Discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

steve7478
Silent But Deadly

Where is the best place to buy shipping boxes.

Post by steve7478 »

I need to find shipping boxes that fit snugly over 30 cal and 50 cal cans. Any ideas or links would be helpful.
There is an 11 to 17 minute response time to a 911 call. You can either choose to put effective rounds on target, neutralizing the threat, or try to find a telephone. The person who killed you while you were dialing 911 will have enough time to cook a frozen pizza before the "Badged Historians" show up to draw the chalk line.
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Post by johndoe3 »

Uline is a huge seller of cardboard boxes and I have purchased from them.
http://www.uline.com/cls_04/Boxes-Corrugated

However, if you only want a few boxes, then you are better off looking in your yellow pages for a distributor in St. Louis. Uline would be a place to buy quantities.
Plunky
Silent But Deadly

Post by Plunky »

Get free boxes at the USPS website.

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... ogId=10001

...and they wonder why they are going broke, dumbasses.
steve7478
Silent But Deadly

Post by steve7478 »

I forgot all about uline.com. Thank you sir.
There is an 11 to 17 minute response time to a 911 call. You can either choose to put effective rounds on target, neutralizing the threat, or try to find a telephone. The person who killed you while you were dialing 911 will have enough time to cook a frozen pizza before the "Badged Historians" show up to draw the chalk line.
dirtdigger02

Post by dirtdigger02 »

johndoe3 wrote:Uline is a huge seller of cardboard boxes and I have purchased from them.
http://www.uline.com/cls_04/Boxes-Corrugated

However, if you only want a few boxes, then you are better off looking in your yellow pages for a distributor in St. Louis. Uline would be a place to buy quantities.
Uline has great prices, but they get you on the shipping charges. Another option is just dropping into a local UPS store. Take a can so they can find one that fits snug around it.
steve7478
Silent But Deadly

Post by steve7478 »

Thanks for all the help guys. U-line worked. The shipping charges were fair. UPS stores will not ship ammo. USPS will not ship ammo. I was going to have to drop it off at the UPS hub anyway so no biggie.

Thanks again.