Let's get this started - additional .22lr cans

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Let's get this started - additional .22lr cans

Post by mpallett »

What additional .22lr suppressor cans are out there that can be tested?
Enigma102083

Re: additional cans

Post by Enigma102083 »

I would be interested to see some data on the more common home made designs for cans that people would do on a form 1.
Tugnut
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tugnut »

I'd like to see the Gemtech Seahunter and the newest titanium AWC Archangel. Also, how about the old SWR Omega?
dale

test all integral mark II's

Post by dale »

not that many available but would like to see tested swr,aac,awc,etc.

Post by Guest »

I would like to see a CAC22 included in the test. I know it is out of production, but it is FA capable and would make an interesting addition to the data.
Racer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Racer »

It would also be nice to see some tests on integral .22 suppressed MK IIs, like the Phoenix from AAC, the Siris (out of production), and SRT's Sound Masters. BTW -- I also posted the suggestion for the CAC22 above after I registered, but before I figured out that I should sign-in. My Bad.

Post by Guest »

+1 for the Bowers CAC22.

Integral test would be great, it would not only show db but also fps.

Post by Guest »

I'd like to see these tested as well,

TROS MD22

AWC ARCHANGEL "T"

GemTech Seahunter

Great site!! Thanks Robert
David Hineline

One I would like

Post by David Hineline »

Thanks for this resource.

I would like to see how John's Guns from TX screw on 22lr can compares.

I have one of his integral MK2 pistols, but would like to get data on the screw on.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

It will be a while before we test .22 cans again, but I will make sure to invite John's guns to the 5.56mm tests. If anyone know's him, put in a good word to say this site is real and will continue to grow and he should do it.
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Re: One I would like

Post by renegade »

David Hineline wrote:Thanks for this resource.

I have one of his integral MK2 pistols, but would like to get data on the screw on.
I didn't know he made one, he needs to update hiw web page.

Last night I did "my ears" testing with a Warlock, TAC-65 and John's Integral Mark II. I had guns for all and alternated shots left hand - right hand etc., John's integral was the quietest. I was surprised, expecting the Warlock to do better (though it is the best thread-on I have ever heard).
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Re: One I would like

Post by renegade »

renegade wrote:
David Hineline wrote:Thanks for this resource.

I didn't know he made one, he needs to update hiw web page.

Last night I did "my ears" testing with a Warlock, TAC-65 and John's Integral Mark II. I had guns for all and alternated shots left hand - right hand etc., John's integral was the quietest. I was surprised, expecting the Warlock to do better (though it is the best thread-on I have ever heard).
So I forgot to mention the Tibbetts gun has a thousand or more rounds through it, and the Warlock was brand new. This weekend I put a few hundred more rounds through the Warlock, and it is getting quieter, will have to do another side-by-side.