Receipt

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

USMC0351
Silent But Deadly

Receipt

Post by USMC0351 »

Bryon,
Can I please get a copy of my receipt from my Spectre purchase from August 2008? I never received the pusher tool that I had ordered and have not been able to verify if I was charged for one or not since I have not seen the receipt. I wanted to follow up since I never received a copy included in the box with the Spectre and have not received responses to my emails of 11 January 2009, 28 January 2009, and 23 February 2010 to your AKO account, nor to the voicemails I left you during those periods. Thank you.
MAJ MALFUNCTION
Elite Industry Professional

Re: Receipt

Post by MAJ MALFUNCTION »

USMC0351 wrote:Bryon,
Can I please get a copy of my receipt from my Spectre purchase from August 2008? I never received the pusher tool that I had ordered and have not been able to verify if I was charged for one or not since I have not seen the receipt. I wanted to follow up since I never received a copy included in the box with the Spectre and have not received responses to my emails of 11 January 2009, 28 January 2009, and 23 February 2010 to your AKO account, nor to the voicemails I left you during those periods. Thank you.
Ronan,

I'm very sorry that my e-mail reply didn't make it to you, I did read your e-mail (I remember having to go back a couple of years in my log to find your order)- I didn't reply to your VM, because I had sent you an e-mail reply.

Your order (as it appears in my log) was for the Spectre alone and that's all I charged you for. I'm very sorry if you told me that you wanted the pusher tool as well and I failed to include it in the order, but rest assured you weren't charged for one.

Your satisfaction with your purchase is important to me - if you'd like, I'll ship you out a pusher tool for free, since the failure to include it on your order may have been my fault. Please PM me your current address.
SILENCER WHOLESALER - selling to Class III dealers only
WasDustyJacket
Silent But Deadly

Post by WasDustyJacket »

You are just too good, Bryon.....
Shoot softly, and carry a big clip.
USMC0351
Silent But Deadly

Post by USMC0351 »

No worries, I just wanted to get the receipt from you and clarify the pusher tool and wasn't sure if your AKO account was still accurate or not. If you could, mail or email a copy, I'd appreciate it. As we discussed in the past, I imagine it was probably just lost when my receiving dealer pulled it out to log the serial number. Thanks.
MAJ MALFUNCTION
Elite Industry Professional

Post by MAJ MALFUNCTION »

Will do! :P
SILENCER WHOLESALER - selling to Class III dealers only
USMC0351
Silent But Deadly

Post by USMC0351 »

Thanks, Bryon. Glad we got the email problem worked out. Hope the rest of your course went well.