Obama Strays From TelePrompter: ‘They Talk About Me Like a D

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Obama Strays From TelePrompter: ‘They Talk About Me Like a D

Post by Hush »

Obama Strays From TelePrompter: ‘They Talk About Me Like a Dog’

In a speech before an audience comprised mostly of union members, President Obama strayed from his prepared remarks to decry his treatment by the "special interests".

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-strays-fr ... ike-a-dog/

And Now… The $50 Billion Plan

Surrounded by union members bussed in for a labor day speech, President Obama announced his "new plan" to re-build America's infrastructure paid for by "closing tax breaks" on oil companies. In 2009, the president promised nearly $1 Trillion for "Shovel ready" programs to re-build America's infrastructure in his landmark stimulus spending program which has not yet made a dent in the skyrocketing unemployment figures. The President did not explain how this "new plan" is any different than his last plan for spending our way out of the recession.

http://www.breitbart.tv/and-now-the-50-billion-plan/
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
NN4S
Silent But Deadly

Re: Obama Strays From TelePrompter: ‘They Talk About Me Like

Post by NN4S »

Hush wrote:Obama Strays From TelePrompter: ‘They Talk About Me Like a Dog’

In a speech before an audience comprised mostly of union members, President Obama strayed from his prepared remarks to decry his treatment by the "special interests".

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-strays-fr ... ike-a-dog/

And Now… The $50 Billion Plan

Surrounded by union members bussed in for a labor day speech, President Obama announced his "new plan" to re-build America's infrastructure paid for by "closing tax breaks" on oil companies. In 2009, the president promised nearly $1 Trillion for "Shovel ready" programs to re-build America's infrastructure in his landmark stimulus spending program which has not yet made a dent in the skyrocketing unemployment figures. The President did not explain how this "new plan" is any different than his last plan for spending our way out of the recession.

http://www.breitbart.tv/and-now-the-50-billion-plan/
Boo f'ing hoo! Sounds like yet another example of someone who never should have been allowed to play with the other children... whiney baby can't take the heat that comes with the position! :roll:
Don T. NN4S
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

A 16 year old would be a better description.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I's HOW I die that I'm concerned about." - Crosshair

"Beware the man with one gun. He probably doesn't know how to use it."
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

News Flash:

President lets eyes wander from teleprompter and turns to repeating speech transmitted to his earpiece. More at 11.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
Fastflt1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fastflt1 »

Well, I guess if he spoke what was on his mind instead of following some BS prepared dialog, would't that be the person we thought was running the country.

Or do we need some cheesed over creamer to sooth our desire to here what the collective minds want us to here.

This to could become a rant..............
Stay calm, stay strong, and have a backup plan.
WhisperFan
Silent But Deadly

Post by WhisperFan »

I don't talk about him like a dog ..... I actually like dogs!
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas