Lest We Forget April 15-16 1945. !Very Graphic!

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

MrPhotoGuyInc
Silent But Deadly

Lest We Forget April 15-16 1945. !Very Graphic!

Post by MrPhotoGuyInc »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

***Warning***
PG-13 Now

www.MrPhotoGuy.com
Mr_Psmith
Silent But Deadly

Re: Lest We Forget April 15-16 1945. !Very Graphic!

Post by Mr_Psmith »

Jesus Christ.

Color videography brings it to a whole new level of real.
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

It was before my time, so it can never be fully 'real' to me. Just as the anniversary in three days will never be fully real to many kids today too young to remember the world before 2001.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Wow, that is something else. Perhaps makes you "temper" a tendency of calling someone a NAZI. Carries a whole different connotation when you call someone that. A whole different level of evil.
-----
Ick
Baboon
Silent But Deadly

Post by Baboon »

History tends to repeat itself. For the life of me I'll never understand a liberal anti gun jew.
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.
jimmym40a2
Elite Member

Post by jimmym40a2 »

Damn.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZJ_C4LwzA
tsunami33

Post by tsunami33 »

I'm truly beside myself. :( . . . . . Wow.
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Man's inhumanity to man

'Many and sharp the num'rous ills
Inwoven with our frame!
More pointed still we make ourselves
Regret, remorse, and shame!
And Man, whose heav'n-erected face
The smiles of love adorn, -
Man's inhumanity to man
Makes countless thousands mourn!

Robert Burns.

Will this someday be inflicted upon Christian infidels?
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

President of Iran dodges question about his stance that the Holocaust did not happen.

History's lessons must not be forgotten, lest the tragedies of the past be repeated.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
mudshark
Silent But Deadly

Post by mudshark »

Baboon wrote:.... For the life of me I'll never understand a liberal anti gun jew.

Someone who is willfully ignorant of history. Or has zero family connection to someone who got turned into air pollution in the 1940's.

I've heard lots of my Jewish friends say "they had an uncle or aunt so-and-so die during the Holocaust"... The ones I know who are JPFO members I beleive without any doubt whatsoever. The others... vote for Gore, Kerry and Obama. I really can't say I beleive them or not. I do know they are stupid, though...
Mitt Romney is a gun banning RINO.
ottosear
Silent But Deadly

Post by ottosear »

Baboon wrote:History tends to repeat itself. For the life of me I'll never understand a liberal anti gun jew.
Or one who thinks it cant be repeated.
THIS is MY safety!
wolf
Silent But Deadly

Post by wolf »

silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

So the real question is - do we police the world and stop that stuff or not?

Clinton did not do anything in Rwanda, and there are or there will be Americans who have relatives of that stuff asking why we did nothing and it is just as real to them as 1945 was to Jewish Americans.

The short answer is - we have to protect ourselves. We all need guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

silencertalk wrote:So the real question is - do we police the world and stop that stuff or not?

Clinton did not do anything in Rwanda, and there are or there will be Americans who have relatives of that stuff asking why we did nothing and it is just as real to them as 1945 was to Jewish Americans.

If the last 100 years is any indication, the answer is "No". We fark things up just as bad. If people want to leave those places we should do our best to let them move in.

People say isolationism doesn't work. Well it worked a hell of a lot better than today's interventionism. How many hundreds of thousands have died because of our misguided policies? We've destabilized whole portions of the world though short sighted interventions. We have a massive military industrial complex that bleeds resources from the economy while doing nothing to better the average American.

Getting attacked by an aggressor like Japan is very different from dinking in Iran, or needlessly involved in WW1 or the Spanish American war. The imperialists have done nothing but deliver debt and death.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I's HOW I die that I'm concerned about." - Crosshair

"Beware the man with one gun. He probably doesn't know how to use it."
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Crosshair wrote:
silencertalk wrote:So the real question is - do we police the world and stop that stuff or not?

If the last 100 years is any indication, the answer is "No". We fark things up just as bad. If people want to leave those places we should do our best to let them move in.

People say isolationism doesn't work. Well it worked a hell of a lot better than today's interventionism. How many hundreds of thousands have died because of our misguided policies? We've destabilized whole portions of the world though short sighted interventions. We have a massive military industrial complex that bleeds resources from the economy while doing nothing to better the average American.

Getting attacked by an aggressor like Japan is very different from dinking in Iran, or needlessly involved in WW1 or the Spanish American war. The imperialists have done nothing but deliver debt and death.

This post is gonna go over real well.......
NFAtalk.org
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Post by D9M9TR9S »

When the idiots in charge have something to gain from it, then they step in. Otherwise they feed it/let it go on like Clinton did with Rwanda.

+1,000 on the line: We ALL need guns AND the ability to protect ourselves

...never letting mine go 8)
Strike 6
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Strike 6 »

This film should be played in every school at the high school level. Every school. As that famous saying goes....We all dream of a world of sunshine happiness and peace. The problem is Half of the people think it sounds like a wonderful place to live in. The other half think it sounds like a wonderful place to pillage.
ottosear
Silent But Deadly

Post by ottosear »

My 12 year old Son watched it with me. As I explained... At this time the Internet is unrestricted, you may not get a chance in the future to see the truth. He asked me why the Nazis did this. I told him the Citizens acted indifferently until it was too late. And added...
Remember that the Government is in place to serve the Citizens. Not control their every move ! His school invited Holocaust survivors to speak to the students. And he got an even better understanding after this clip.
And added...
Thank you for teaching me to shoot.
THIS is MY safety!
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I think you could find a lot of people in the world that would say dump the war on terror and the war on drugs and sure, pick up the war on genocide. I mean... if there's anything in the world to fight for, it's to stop human slaughter. But yeah, hard to say pick up a war like it's ho-hum beancounting talk. Yeah, just fight a war like it's nothing. And besides, genocide to the winning side is just... a landslide victory. They don't think of it as anything but winning and doing what 'has to be done'. And jumping into a one-sided war will definitely make it go on longer, possibly just adding to casualties.

But yeah, right now we're not going to stop Christians from slaughtering Muslims, Arabs from slaughtering Africans, etc. We didn't enter WW2 to stop genocide either. I don't know what to say.

Also thank you for that video. Those that believe in secret unchecked government actions should all watch that a few times and pretend they really believe it's a good thing.