Virgin Xmas Lower:Updated With link to Auction

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

apochachuva
Silent But Deadly

Virgin Xmas Lower:Updated With link to Auction

Post by apochachuva »

Edit: here's the link:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =195018945

I was one of the lucky recipients of one of the 50 Xmas lowers, and I decided that I would like to auction it off for charity. All the money will go to the WWP and I will pay the shipping costs. I'll work out the details and open it up this weekend.

Updated with a grainy picture:
I plan on listing it on gunbroker this weekend. Unless the amount gets to be large, I plan to simply pay WWP myself and give the winner the receipt when I ship the receiver. If it gets to be large enough, I'll contact WWP and see if I can arrange for the winner to donate directly and WWP verify this to me.
Last edited by apochachuva on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You'll put yer eye out with that thing"

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp
PSG1 Nut
Silent But Deadly

Re: Virgin Xmas Lower receiver for sale

Post by PSG1 Nut »

Great I will bid for sure. Got an upper to auction off with it?
You can never have enough KAC!
GonePostal
Silent But Deadly

Post by GonePostal »

Yes yes, please post an auction link so we can drive that puppy up assuming it's for a good cause.
apochachuva
Silent But Deadly

Post by apochachuva »

PSG1 Nut wrote:Great I will bid for sure. Got an upper to auction off with it?
Unfortunately no. I missed out on the uppers due to a work induced hiatus.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

GonePostal wrote:Yes yes, please post an auction link so we can drive that puppy up assuming it's for a good cause.
He listed Wounded Warrior Project, its hard to think of a much better cause.

For people who aren't familiar.

http://woundedwarriorproject.org/
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
rat_dogratty
Silent But Deadly

Re: Virgin Xmas Lower receiver for sale(Charity):Updated

Post by rat_dogratty »

Can't wait for the Auction to start. I actually got on Silencer Talk tonight just to start looking for an sr-15 lower. Fate?
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

Now that's a great cause. Hope it sells for a lot.
Kudos.
pacrimguru
Silent But Deadly

Post by pacrimguru »

this is truly fantastic.
visit: www.valkyrietactical.com
apochachuva
Silent But Deadly

Re: Virgin Xmas Lower:Updated With link to Auction

Post by apochachuva »

Bump for update. Now there's a link to the auction at the top
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =195018945

ROFuher
Silent But Deadly

Post by ROFuher »

This was very nice gesture, and I am doubly psyched because my best friend won it.
Don't take $600 as market rate, however. engrmikl is liquid and won't hesitate with the money when he wants something. With in his own limits as a Jew-Boy, that is. His own words--not mine.

If any one needs to part with their special upper, please let me know. He is interested in matching it up.
continuity-TROOPER, 2016
apochachuva
Silent But Deadly

Post by apochachuva »

ROFuher wrote:This was very nice gesture, and I am doubly psyched because my best friend won it.
Don't take $600 as market rate, however. engrmikl is liquid and won't hesitate with the money when he wants something. With in his own limits as a Jew-Boy, that is. His own words--not mine.

If any one needs to part with their special upper, please let me know. He is interested in matching it up.
I think it would be great if someone did the same with their upper.

tactical1
Silent But Deadly

Post by tactical1 »

apochachuva -

Nicely done sir!