9mm colt or metalform magazine for ar 15

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

imyomama
Silent But Deadly

9mm colt or metalform magazine for ar 15

Post by imyomama »

I'm looking for a 9mm mag, colt or metalform.. let me know if you got one you can part with.. thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" --- Clint Eastwood --- The Outlaw Josey Wales
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Re: 9mm colt or metalform magazine for ar 15

Post by imyomama »

just found some new metalform 20rd brand new for $19.99 .. so ordered 3 to start !
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" --- Clint Eastwood --- The Outlaw Josey Wales
kalikraven
Elite Member

Post by kalikraven »

Rumor has it that Spikes Tactical's 9mm mags are made by metal form. I got thier five pack and they all run great.
Going a little more discrete here due to some of my opinions...
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

how much are they ?32's or 20's ? where did you order from ? thanks!!
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

Post by Libertarian_Geek »

I'm running a DDLES dedicated 9mm lower and it seems to love C-Products and modified Uzi mags. I've not seen the need to spend the extra cash on Colt or Metalform mags. I prefer the c-products mags, since they trip operate the bolt-catch on empty.
https://www.facebook.com/DareDefendOurRights
kalikraven
Elite Member

Post by kalikraven »

Every C Product magazine that I have had has been s--t, especially the 9mm ones. Spikes has the 32's and the 20's here...

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z/9mm ... 68_87.html
Going a little more discrete here due to some of my opinions...
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

kalikraven wrote:Every C Product magazine that I have had has been s--t, especially the 9mm ones. Spikes has the 32's and the 20's here...

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/z/9mm ... 68_87.html
My CMMG Dedicated lower didn't like them, but my DDLES lower does. There's many variables in the 9mm AR world.
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

based on what i've seen so far I think metalform 20rds for $19.99 is about as good as it gets...

if metalform makes the mags for spikes.. then they are marking them way up as they are $55 each on spikes website..

I got 3 delivered + tax (within state) for $75 ...

at that price, I can live with not having 32's...
chrismartin
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by chrismartin »

imyomama wrote:based on what i've seen so far I think metalform 20rds for $19.99 is about as good as it gets...
Where did you get that price?
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

8th SPS USAF

Post by 8th SPS USAF »

I have 2 Colt 20 rnd 9mm AR mags for sale used VG+ cond asking $75 each OBO

Shipped. Metal followers-not C products or Pro Mag

Thank you
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

I can't believe you're trying to sell used mags for $75 each when on the same thread , I just posted buying new ones for $19.99 .. you do know they are made by the same manufacturer right?
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

imyomama wrote:I can't believe you're trying to sell used mags for $75 each when on the same thread , I just posted buying new ones for $19.99 .. you do know they are made by the same manufacturer right?
That is pretty funny. :lol:
rsm688
Silent But Deadly

Post by rsm688 »

Libertarian_Geek wrote:
imyomama wrote:I can't believe you're trying to sell used mags for $75 each when on the same thread , I just posted buying new ones for $19.99 .. you do know they are made by the same manufacturer right?
That is pretty funny. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th SPS USAF

Post by 8th SPS USAF »

They are not made by the same company. They are Colt marked with the horse on the
mag base bottom. I have seen them for sale for higher than I am asking. I have had several non informed posters like you who when they checked it out, I was right and i got a nice
PM saying so. If you don't to buy them don't, but making fun of my price, I think is not OK'ed
on any forum. And I am not offering them to you, I am offering them to the first poster,who asked for Colt 9mm AR mags. Get over it.
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

8th SPS USAF wrote:They are not made by the same company. They are Colt marked with the horse on the
mag base bottom. I have seen them for sale for higher than I am asking. I have had several non informed posters like you who when they checked it out, I was right and i got a nice
PM saying so. If you don't to buy them don't, but making fun of my price, I think is not OK'ed
on any forum. And I am not offering them to you, I am offering them to the first poster,who asked for Colt 9mm AR mags. Get over it.
first of all ,I'm the first poster.., second metalform are the ones that made the mags for colt... so get over it.. if you want to sell your mags don't get mad, just start your own thread! you're obviously looking for a collector...
rsm688
Silent But Deadly

Post by rsm688 »

8th SPS USAF wrote:They are not made by the same company. They are Colt marked with the horse on the

are too.....the metalform mags dont have the colt logo on them but they are the exact same mags. Call colt and ask them yourself if you dont believe me...just saying
David Hineline
Silent But Deadly

Post by David Hineline »

My gun likes the LE only marked mags made by Metalform marked Colt, it also likes Colt marked pre-ban mags with metal followers made by MetalForm, it also likes Either magazine either type follower in current production MetalForm magazines. It does not like C-Products magazine marked Colt or not marked Colt.

I am using the old 2 piece pinned in mag blocks.

Brownells has the Metalform 20 and 32rnd mags in stock $34 dealer $40 retail
NFA shooters blow their load with only one pull of the trigger.
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

Just for the record.. I think that ridiculing overpriced products is an important underpinning of a true free-market capitalist economy. It helps to regulate the demand side of the supply-demand balance by narrowing the range of prices for similar quality goods. I'm sure that's in an economics book somewhere. :lol:
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

David Hineline wrote:My gun likes the LE only marked mags made by Metalform marked Colt, it also likes Colt marked pre-ban mags with metal followers made by MetalForm, it also likes Either magazine either type follower in current production MetalForm magazines. It does not like C-Products magazine marked Colt or not marked Colt.

I am using the old 2 piece pinned in mag blocks.

Brownells has the Metalform 20 and 32rnd mags in stock $34 dealer $40 retail
what part of $19.99 20 round brand new metalform did you not understand ?