Pmag round limiters

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Pmag round limiters

Post by kwin201 »

http://store.magpul.com/prod_detail_list/101

There are 5 and 10 round blocks available for "hunting and sporting" applications. Says for 20 round Pmags.

Might be a blessing for ban states.
They exploit your freedom when they take away your rights
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

Re: Pmag round limiters

Post by Libertarian_Geek »

kwin201 wrote:...Might be a blessing for ban states.
NOTE: This product does not make PMAG 20 magazines legal in jurisdictions where magazines with a capacity of 20 rounds are prohibited. Consult all local, state, and federal regulations prior to usage.
It doesn't look that way. It is nice in that I don't have to waste money on additional mags for hunting.
https://www.facebook.com/DareDefendOurRights
eazenutz33
Silent But Deadly

Post by eazenutz33 »

WANT x2......makes 20 rounders legal for me to use for hunting here in Missouri by limiting to 10 rounds.
I got a silencer for my wife.......I think it was a good trade!
este
Silent But Deadly

Post by este »

I am so sincerely baffled as to why it took that long to make this product. Is magpul in trouble?
kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwin201 »

este wrote:I am so sincerely baffled as to why it took that long to make this product. Is magpul in trouble?
probably just out of ideas
They exploit your freedom when they take away your rights
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

These will be nice for hunting season around here...5 round caps suck :?
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

este wrote:I am so sincerely baffled as to why it took that long to make this product. Is magpul in trouble?

You can't be serious. The secondary market is so small for these when you compare it to the rest of what Magpul manufacturers that I'm surprised that they made these at all.

Its not that they are in trouble, its that they are busy.
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
Dieselgeek

Post by Dieselgeek »

Lol I hardly see an ar with out some magpul parts on it. I doubt they are in trouble
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

Stickman wrote:

You can't be serious. The secondary market is so small for these when you compare it to the rest of what Magpul manufacturers that I'm surprised that they made these at all.

Its not that they are in trouble, its that they are busy.
+a million

If they made products for every guy who wants a polymer AICS magazine for their franken 45-70 Ackley Whisper Improved Thunder they'd get all of jack s--t done. I'm surprised they made these, even though it's nice that they did.
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

I'd look at http://midwestpx.com/ for 5 - 10 round mags.
The guy does some mods to 30 rd mags to make them the size of 5 - 10 round mags. I've met the owner in a training class and later on he showed me how he made one. The final product looks like it was made to be that size. Quite impressive.