I have overcome the only shortfall of the Benelli M4!

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

loki*hunter
Silent Operator

I have overcome the only shortfall of the Benelli M4!

Post by loki*hunter »

To date, I have not had a more reliable shotgun than the Benelli M4. I have put more than 6000 rounds through the gun of every sort without a problem....and I don't clean it more than wiping down the outside of it once in a great while. The only real problem with the gun is the round capacity. Until now, you could only get 7+1 with the proper mag tube extensions. Until now....

Get yourself a Dave's Metal Works 1 piece 7 + 1 mag tube and add a +1 (or up to +10) Nordic component mag tube extension and you have yourself a high capacity Benelli M4. You must use the Dave's 1 piece tube or the flaring on the two piece tubes will cause the follower to get stuck and won't allow the rounds to move through the barrel mount. You should also move to a Nordic Components low mass/friction follower....it makes everything a bit smoother.

If you ship your gun to C-RUMS they will weld up the lift gate and open up the loading port as well.... then you have a really fast loading, ultra-reliable, high capacity combat/competition shotgun!
Ramius
Silent But Deadly

Re: I have overcome the only shortfall of the Benelli M4!

Post by Ramius »

Have you found a good light for this shotgun? Last I heard Surefire had a forend for it but it was still in development (5 years ago).