Baffle erosion 762 - SD with pictures

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Re: Baffle erosion 762 - SD with pictures

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

Sigproshooter wrote:My 2nd can was an SRT Shadow.

I have over 5k rounds through it.

It looks like new, only with carbon in it.

And it still shoots perfect,
That is their 28 oz thread mount 7.62mm silencer right?

Very different from a fast attach 19 oz silencer.

Also, how much 5.56mm ammo has been through your silencer?

Mike Mers
Mike Mers
L.E. and Commercial Sales
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 x 101 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

Sigproshooter wrote:
1_ar_newbie wrote:
66427vette wrote:So Mers is this normal ?
What we see here is normal for our 762-SD silencer.

First let's talk about how this silencer looked when it was new.

1. First baffle is made of heat treated 718 Inconel. It has a symmetrical bore aperture (the bore hole is round)
2. All of the middle baffles (as in not the first or last) are made of 316 stainless steel. They also have an asymmetrical bore aperture. That means one side of the baffle is shaped differently than the other.
3. Last baffle is made of 316 SS but has a symmetrical bore aperture.

Why do the middle baffles have an asymmetrical bore aperture? Because we need the added sound reduction generated by the turbulence the asymmetry causes. Our Cyclone uses all symmetrical bore apertures this aids in accuracy but makes the silencer 9" long. Also note that the Cyclone is packed full of baffles.... no room for a flash hider in there. Now if we made a QD Cyclone it would be 12" of so long!

Now let's talk about what I see in the above pics.

1. First baffle looks good. Inclonel works! :wink:
2. Asymmetrical baffles are showing some wear. This is normal... being a 5.56 silencer is a hard job. This is also why we use all Inclonel baffles in the 762-SDN6 silencer.

I would like to ask the OP

How does it sound?

Mike Mers
It would not get any louder,

however, it will become less accurate.

And I believe he said he is getting inconsistent groupings with match ammo.

Quiet and inaccurate is no good.
Yes, it could and would get louder if the erosion was severe. That is why I ask.

Without more info about his host rifle setup I have no clue if accuracy is a problem here.

Remember, with the 762-SD asymmetrical bore aperture baffle design we get a very compact and efficient baffle stack but symmetrical bore aperture baffles will always be more accurate. See my note on the Cyclone above.

Our new SR-7 silencer will increase accurate as the mounting system has zero play. However, the Cyclone, MK13-SD or TM (was named the 300-SD in 2011) and Titan silencers are the cans we make to be Uber accurate.
Mike Mers
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
CallMeShooter

Post by CallMeShooter »

My M4-2000 baffles also looked like that when it was new. Sounds great and shoots great also.

Every 762-SD I have looked in, looks very similar to that. We have 1 762-SD with 2000+ rounds of 300 Weatherby through it. The baffles still look the same. The best part is the rifles are quiet and are actually more accurate.

The pictures look normal compared to my experience with the 762-SD.
Every knee will bow...
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

Post by starlingstalker »

How did you get a Saker so fast?[/quote]
It's already on my Santa Claus short list. Hopefully, he'll deliver, too. Only a wait of a very short year .... :mrgreen:
starlingstalker :D[/quote]

Like I thought... you don't have one and have a clue how it will or will not wear.

I wish to keep things in the AAC forum fact based so please refrain from guessing about how other silencers are better or worse than AAC products if you do not have first hand knowledge of them.

Mike Mers[/quote]

I obviously don't have a Saker but it is PLAIN and SELF EVIDENT that the can was being cut from blow by.

Just so that You know, I was a welders helper for HB Zachary in the 1970s putting the welders tools together for pressure parts in the largest lignite burning Combustion Engineering boilers in the word at that time in east Texas at Martins Lake. Waterwall, tubes, low hydrogen 7018 rods, stainless precipitators for ash/smog control, elements, headers, pressure parts, MAPP gas, chill rings and steam turbine plumbing. And blowing the asbestos/kaylo insulation off our sandwiches falling down from above like a lite snow storm. The internal fire box was 155 feet tall. Expands 6 feet up the buckstays from literal expansion when hot under operational temperature. Opening an inspection door and seeing that coal running like lava gives a prety good picture of what Hell and the Lake of Fire looks like. And the welds were ALL Inconel, TIG and pre and post stressed 100 percent X ray welds. Some pipe walls in excess of 4 inches thick on the super reheat and main steam in the Penthouse. Three boilers spinning 22 ft. diameter turbines putting out major megawatts for Texas Utilities Generating Co now 24/7. Near 3 years to build. Yes, I've seen more than my share of Inconel. And I didn't appreciate it or what it was at the time but for cans I really do now. And it was hands on based-been there, already done that. A long time ago. So, I've seen my share and have seen several thousand tons literally of Inconel. And have a pretty good clue on what it does or doesn't do. :?
As I DO have a SDN6 on a shorty AAC upper with M16 lower, I do have 1st hand on how well AAC products do perform. As far as the blast/baffle wear, I POSITIVELY DO have a flaming clue how it will or will not perform. The Inconel blast baffle has NOT started wearing and I don't expect it to. It should be good for 50K + or so of those 220 grain super thumpers that will plug the baffle stack mighty fine before they exit. Even the hot V Max supersonics wouldn't even worry it, either.
So, I do have a bit of a clue how my AAC can will or will NOT wear. But it will START if I run 22 caliber 223 through it. Flame cutting is still flame cutting in any metal. AND THAT IS FACT. We don't have to be a holier than Thou factory rep to see that. Those 1st pictures told a perfectly Clear picture. Inconel doesn't wear quickly no matter whoms can it's in. And THAT IS NOT A GUESS. But ss does. With preconditions. And not as durable. It ain't metallurgical rocket science,either. It's a cost containment cutting measure- You pay for what You get. Someday ALL rifle cans will have Inconel innards for max durability- insane costs be damned. And I'll dearly pay. I already have. It's Your SDN6, duh! :shock:
Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. To not mention a competitors can demonstrates same. :oops:
If the Saker performs to the level as the ss Sparrow has in front of my mad shooter 180, AAC will be digging extra deep to top the Silencerco performance and customer curve. When the performance numbers finally are tallied someday, my bet is on the Saker for the pinnacle/apex of all around suppressor design. Hopefully it's ALL 100 percent Inconel.
So, I'm still going to cast my lot AND MY MONEY for my next can with Silencerco. :P
So, Mr. Mers, get over it. Some of us do have a bit of a clue. :mrgreen:
starlingstalker :D
Ban weapons, not firearms!
It may ONLY be a dollar but its STILL a Sux Tax!
Pssst, so let's change this infringing UNConstitutional Law!
firefighter509
Silent But Deadly

Post by firefighter509 »

WOOOO< WOOOO NELLY

Easy guys, the only reason I posted this was to get some opinions, not too incite some kind of pissing match. If the AAC bashing continues ill just pull the post.

Thanks to all who have contributed

that said,

1. Yes I have been having accuracy problems with match ammo in all of my .308 cal guns rounds are all over the place,

2. less problems in my .223 though groups do open up.

3. 300 blackout not sure never took it beyond 25 yards.

4. I have never ran .22 cal through my sliencer this is a .308/.223/300 BLK-OUT can.

5. the can is still quiet but has become louder to my ear but I have no way to measure that so it could be me getting spoiled my my suppressed 9mm

oh and yes I am now a believer in the inconel baffles it looks like new, the others look crazy bad with deep chunk taken out as well as erosion.

ill try to get better pictures.

host rifles.
18in rifle mk12 build 5.56 with Noveske switch-block
16in POF 308 (sold it due to accuracy with suppressor)
22in m14 308 (sold it due to accuracy with suppressor) Admittedly not meant for suppressor
Noveske 8in Rogue hunter 300 blackout
16in middy Larue Stealth upper 5.56

I did buy this suppressor because I was sold on the idea of this being a true dual use suppressor IE. using it with 5.56 and .308 with out any negative side effects. That is how AAC and my dealer sold it to me.

I hope this erosion is not due to me running 5.56/.223 through it.
Hope that helps
Last edited by firefighter509 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I MAY DIE IN A DITCH, BUT I WILL BE LYING IN A BED OF BRASS!
LIKE REGAN WATCH THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zqB6qV7hI&feature=related
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

firefighter509 wrote:WOOOO< WOOOO NELLY

Easy guys, the only reason I posted this was to get some opinions, not too incite some kind of pissing match. If the AAC bashing continues ill just pull the post.

Thanks to all who have contributed

that said,

1. Yes I have been having accuracy problems with match ammo in all of my .308 cal guns rounds are all over the place,

2. less problems in my .223 though groups do open up.

3. 300 blackout not sure never took it beyond 25 yards.

4. I have never ran .22 cal through my sliencer this is a .308/.223/300 BLK-OUT can.

5. the can is still quiet but has become louder to my ear but I have no way to measure that so it could be me getting spoiled my my suppressed 9mm

oh and yes I am now a believer in the inconel baffles it looks like new, the others look crazy bad with deep chunk taken out as well as erosion.

ill try to get better pictures.

host rifles.
18in rifle mk12 build 5.56 with Noveske switch-block
16in POF 308 (sold it due to accuracy with suppressor)
22in m14 308 (sold it due to accuracy with suppressor)
Noveske 8in Rogue hunter 300 blackout
16in middy Larue Stealth upper 5.56

Hope that helps
I don't do pissing matches. No need for me to end up downwind to get wet and warm from a lot of hot air coming my way.
I've seen more tons of Inconel than most. Just couldn't fit in our cans.
The original inquiry/issue was and still remains as best that I elaborated on that the SS baffles were being flame cut. Anyone with a bright spark between 2 rocks could see that. Self evident and why SBRs eat out the less durable materials. A pity that You sold those 30 cal rifles. Not their fault. Same with the 300 BLK. I'm confident that the baffle wear originated with the under size caliber. How many 5.56 rounds were shot though the SD? It dosen't take many to start wear sometimes with the right conditions. Accuracy should increase with cans- not suffer.
Lot of rounds downrange over the years. And I've owned cans near as long as old as Mr. Mers has birthday candles. And I'm NOT bashing AAC. I own their best most durable SBR can. The SDN6 is a keeper. Top shelf. And packed with good ole Inconel guts. The way it has to be. :P
jcsparky
Silent Operator

Post by jcsparky »

Mr Mers..
I stayed at a Holiday Inn and I want to know bout my SDN6?
will it wash away on a 5.56. in how many rounds..?

:lol:
HALO, G5, OBIID, SF762K, AACSDN6
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

starlingstalker wrote:How did you get a Saker so fast?
It's already on my Santa Claus short list. Hopefully, he'll deliver, too. Only a wait of a very short year .... :mrgreen:

Like I thought... you don't have one and have a clue how it will or will not wear.

I wish to keep things in the AAC forum fact based so please refrain from guessing about how other silencers are better or worse than AAC products if you do not have first hand knowledge of them.

Mike Mers

I obviously don't have a Saker but it is PLAIN and SELF EVIDENT that the can was being cut from blow by.

Just so that You know, I was a welders helper for HB Zachary in the 1970s putting the welders tools together for pressure parts in the largest lignite burning Combustion Engineering boilers in the word at that time in east Texas at Martins Lake. Waterwall, tubes, low hydrogen 7018 rods, stainless precipitators for ash/smog control, elements, headers, pressure parts, MAPP gas, chill rings and steam turbine plumbing. And blowing the asbestos/kaylo insulation off our sandwiches falling down from above like a lite snow storm. The internal fire box was 155 feet tall. Expands 6 feet up the buckstays from literal expansion when hot under operational temperature. Opening an inspection door and seeing that coal running like lava gives a prety good picture of what Hell and the Lake of Fire looks like. And the welds were ALL Inconel, TIG and pre and post stressed 100 percent X ray welds. Some pipe walls in excess of 4 inches thick on the super reheat and main steam in the Penthouse. Three boilers spinning 22 ft. diameter turbines putting out major megawatts for Texas Utilities Generating Co now 24/7. Near 3 years to build. Yes, I've seen more than my share of Inconel. And I didn't appreciate it or what it was at the time but for cans I really do now. And it was hands on based-been there, already done that. A long time ago. So, I've seen my share and have seen several thousand tons literally of Inconel. And have a pretty good clue on what it does or doesn't do. :?
As I DO have a SDN6 on a shorty AAC upper with M16 lower, I do have 1st hand on how well AAC products do perform. As far as the blast/baffle wear, I POSITIVELY DO have a flaming clue how it will or will not perform. The Inconel blast baffle has NOT started wearing and I don't expect it to. It should be good for 50K + or so of those 220 grain super thumpers that will plug the baffle stack mighty fine before they exit. Even the hot V Max supersonics wouldn't even worry it, either.
So, I do have a bit of a clue how my AAC can will or will NOT wear. But it will START if I run 22 caliber 223 through it. Flame cutting is still flame cutting in any metal. AND THAT IS FACT. We don't have to be a holier than Thou factory rep to see that. Those 1st pictures told a perfectly Clear picture. Inconel doesn't wear quickly no matter whoms can it's in. And THAT IS NOT A GUESS. But ss does. With preconditions. And not as durable. It ain't metallurgical rocket science,either. It's a cost containment cutting measure- You pay for what You get. Someday ALL rifle cans will have Inconel innards for max durability- insane costs be damned. And I'll dearly pay. I already have. It's Your SDN6, duh! :shock:
Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. To not mention a competitors can demonstrates same. :oops:
If the Saker performs to the level as the ss Sparrow has in front of my mad shooter 180, AAC will be digging extra deep to top the Silencerco performance and customer curve. When the performance numbers finally are tallied someday, my bet is on the Saker for the pinnacle/apex of all around suppressor design. Hopefully it's ALL 100 percent Inconel.
So, I'm still going to cast my lot AND MY MONEY for my next can with Silencerco. :P
starlingstalker
With all do respect you have no clue what a Saker will or will not do. BTW, neither do I... my point is we are yet to learn what a Saker can and can't do. for the record, when I ask Josh at SHOT show about the SAKER's internal make-up he said it was not Inconel but was something new. Given this fact, I think even with your experience, we still have no clue.

So, your comments about the Saker being the best silencer history will ever see is just unfounded. Frankly, I wish SilencerCo the best luck. We love a challenge :D

BTW, thanks for the support! I love my 762-SDN6 and am sure you will as well .
Mike Mers
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Mike do you make a full inconel 556 can?
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

66427vette wrote:Mike do you make a full inconel 556 can?
M4-2000.

Frankly I wish I had issues so that I'd get the hookup like all those people bitching over on ARFcom, but truth be told, my M4-2000 is the fucking tits. Locks up solid on all of my 51t mounts, sounds quiet (well, as quiet as 556 can be), and gets beat to hell and keeps on trucking. I can't think of a single rifle can I'd rather have, well, except maybe a 762SDN so that I can build a 300blk gun.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

I meant 100 percent inconel stack. I did not think the m-2000's whole stack was inconel like the sdn6.

edit
Looks like sr5 has full inconel stack.
Last edited by 66427vette on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schulze
Silent But Deadly

Post by Schulze »

starlingstalker wrote:Sharp pictures with problem self evident. Looks like an ongoing issue with pass thru flame cutting. How many rounds and what type ammo?
As there have been 223 rounds shot through this over bore can THAT the burning propellant and PRESSURE curve is overtaking the slug as it moves through the baffles. They all are getting whittled/cut away. It doesn't take many 22 cal rounds to notice these rough edges. Some powders burn hotter than others. Consequentially the edges of the SS baffles are being literally vaporized from the leaking blowby. Max pressure coupled with powder heat accelerates wear from an under size light 22 bullet THAT MOVES QUICKER downrange in motion than a heavier 30 cal slug that plugs the bore especially with 22 cal mag dumps. The 30 cal slug seals better. No baffle strikes but boring out the can with dragons breath blasting is ongoing with the under size bullets. Glad I have Inconel guts in my SDN6 with 9" AAC upper. It helps a lot preventing sandblasting erosion from SBR lengths. Mostly running hot Winclean type ammo or spec 193 or 855 slugs ala rock n roll would demonstrate the same cutting results eventually in the SDN6,too.
Soooo, that's why I have to have a 22 cal sexy Silencerco Saker with Inconel guts for rock n Roll mag dumps. :P
Hope this helps.
What utter nonsense. Please stop promulgating this garbage.
Schulze
Silent But Deadly

Post by Schulze »

1_ar_newbie wrote: 1. First baffle looks good. Inclonel works! :wink:
2. Asymmetrical baffles are showing some wear. This is normal... being a 5.56 silencer is a hard job. This is also why we use all Inclonel baffles in the 762-SDN6 silencer.
Mike Mers
I do not think this is normal. There is something wrong with the SS used in those baffles.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

66427vette wrote:I meant 100 percent inconel stack. I did not think the m-2000's whole stack was inconel like the sdn6.

edit
M4-2000 is 100% Inconel baffle stack. M4-1000 is Inconel blast baffle, stainless rest of the baffles.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

thanks!!
firefighter509
Silent But Deadly

Post by firefighter509 »

So aside from the pissing match
I have added the list of host rifles and sent a PM asking whether I should send this in for inspection/Repair.

how would you like me to proceed mike?

J

Sending another PM now
I MAY DIE IN A DITCH, BUT I WILL BE LYING IN A BED OF BRASS!
LIKE REGAN WATCH THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zqB6qV7hI&feature=related
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

Schulze wrote:
starlingstalker wrote:Sharp pictures with problem self evident. Looks like an ongoing issue with pass thru flame cutting. How many rounds and what type ammo?
As there have been 223 rounds shot through this over bore can THAT the burning propellant and PRESSURE curve is overtaking the slug as it moves through the baffles. They all are getting whittled/cut away. It doesn't take many 22 cal rounds to notice these rough edges. Some powders burn hotter than others. Consequentially the edges of the SS baffles are being literally vaporized from the leaking blowby. Max pressure coupled with powder heat accelerates wear from an under size light 22 bullet THAT MOVES QUICKER downrange in motion than a heavier 30 cal slug that plugs the bore especially with 22 cal mag dumps. The 30 cal slug seals better. No baffle strikes but boring out the can with dragons breath blasting is ongoing with the under size bullets. Glad I have Inconel guts in my SDN6 with 9" AAC upper. It helps a lot preventing sandblasting erosion from SBR lengths. Mostly running hot Winclean type ammo or spec 193 or 855 slugs ala rock n roll would demonstrate the same cutting results eventually in the SDN6,too.
Soooo, that's why I have to have a 22 cal sexy Silencerco Saker with Inconel guts for rock n Roll mag dumps. :P
Hope this helps.
What utter nonsense. Please stop promulgating this garbage.
My expanation AIN'T garbage. Your cheap shot snide remarks ARE.
Look at the 1st pictures of this thread. The 1st baffle is BRIGHT/shiny and it's near smooth. That's the Inconel baffle. It's holding up pretty well. The others after that are flame cutting. Self evident. The can is literally losing its innards. Especially with 22 cal bullets in a 30 caliber bore. Inconel in any rifle can rules! Stainless anything is a distant 2nd. Pictures are near impossible to dispute ESPECIALLY these. I took the time to give an explanation.
So, quit spewing Your garbage. It's self evident.
Or at least elaborate why and how You have a BETTER explanation,duh!. :mrgreen:
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

I feel like similar pics have been posted in the past and it has been explained as EDM'ing the can concentric to the bore of the mount, rather than centers in a lathe. Correct me if I'm misrememberating, but those pictures seem familiar. Not those specific pictures necessarily, but similar, and showing the same thing.
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

1_ar_newbie wrote:
starlingstalker wrote:How did you get a Saker so fast?

Mike Mers

starlingstalker
With all do respect you have no clue what a Saker will or will not do. BTW, neither do I... my point is we are yet to learn what a Saker can and can't do. for the record, when I ask Josh at SHOT show about the SAKER's internal make-up he said it was not Inconel but was something new. Given this fact, I think even with your experience, we still have no clue.

So, your comments about the Saker being the best silencer history will ever see is just unfounded. Frankly, I wish SilencerCo the best luck. We love a challenge :D

BTW, thanks for the support! I love my 762-SDN6 and am sure you will as well .
Yes, Mike, I've seen my share of Inconel. Tons literally.
If the Saker doesn't have a new found alloy of Inconel then it must have a new Star Trek alloy or even Unobtanium. The prior history that Silencerco has had with their out of the box designs and superb customer service that I and many others have experienced sets the Excellence bar exceedingly high. My well meaning enthusiasm and expectations of their rifle can reflects that. My Saker SN # for the only matched Silencerco Set in the country is assured. Now that's a family heirloom to brag about after I'm long gone.
In the meantime, I have the MOST sexiest Captain Badass can there is. And it's Your SDN6 with Inconel guts in front of Your shorty 9"AAC BLK upper with Trijicon optics sporting a military grip pod ala REAL rock n roll. A gee whiz looker, fer sure. And the envy is intoxicating from the onlooker wannabees. The perfection and performance is unreal. AAC super smokes......
As I said before that someday, all rifle cans that expect to last a long lifetime will all have max durability BUILT IN. The risk of baffle wear and or flame cutting will be minimal. And I already have the 1st of many in Your SDN6. It's a family heirloom in an unbreakable perpetual trust along with near 50 k of SMGs that can NEVER EVER be sold. Just circulating between family always. Trade You this one with can for that one this weekend going shooting....now that's keeping up with the Joneses.
Grandpa will live on as long after as those grandkids yet to come are still banging away. And they'll get lots of AAC cans to keep them nice and "quiet". So how bout a new cats meow 9mm pistol can that can take rifle pressures with Inconel innards, of course? For an MP 40 with 13 mags all loaded? And Your custom cans cost would be high but I'd surely buy. Surely it would seem to those of us that have to have the "Best-est" there is for future family to pay up on the spot. All my future rifle cans no matter whom has their name on it MUST have full Inconel innards. Surely the Saker does. So carry on. Competition for the Best can combined with superior customer care no matter whose product means we all make good. The benefits are infinite for expanding the NFA to Critical Mass and dumping this silly indefensible wait and unconstitutional tax much less the perverted Hughes Amendment. Good Riddance! :x
Millions of cans are surely Coming. Hopefully AACs piece of the "quiet" pie is expanding now with Remington. And moving from beautiful Georgia to New York would be like moving to another planet. No freaking way!
So,been waiting a looong time. And it's finally here. I have the Best already. And AAC is right there where it's at. The Top Shelf. And of course, it has Inconel. :wink:
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

66427vette wrote:I meant 100 percent inconel stack. I did not think the m-2000's whole stack was inconel like the sdn6.

edit
As people have already said-

M4-2000, SR5, 762-SDN-6, and the SR7 all have all-Inconel baffles and endcaps.
Kick Ass Design
ten:pm media
www.facebook.com/VisualGravy
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

66427vette wrote:Mike do you make a full inconel 556 can?

Our M4-2000 and the new SR-5
Mike Mers
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

edit
Yes, the M4-2000 and SR-5 have a Full Inconel baffel stack. Even the endcap of the silencer is made of Inconel.
Mike Mers
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

starlingstalker wrote:
1_ar_newbie wrote:
starlingstalker wrote:

Surely it would seem to those of us that have to have the "Best-est" there is for future family to pay up on the spot. All my future rifle cans no matter whom has their name on it MUST have full Inconel innards. Surely the Saker does. So carry on.
FYI,

On Silencerco's Saker website http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Saker

They say "The baffles are made from an exotic material that has never been offered in silencers and is approximately 30% stronger than Inconel®"

So, really man. I hope the Saker does well for them. But, please stop saying things in this thread that are not true.
Mike Mers
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

FYI,

On Silencerco's Saker website http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Saker

They say "The baffles are made from an exotic material that has never been offered in silencers and is approximately 30% stronger than Inconel®"

So, really man. I hope the Saker does well for them. But, please stop saying things in this thread that are not true.[/quote]

Ok, I'm corrected on that. Surely didn't mean to misquote or mislead fer sure. Hopefully whatever it is, it would be a steep upgrade from Inconel. And I need that "Best-est" new metal in my next AAC can.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

good thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895