Lawless group therapy, poll where you are at

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

I am hurt because...

I have red lips from drinking his koolaid, it was the sweetest
10%
I cant tell you but I will show you on a doll
26%
I divert my anger on Devil doc bc he didn't save me, and his quote reminds me :(..
10%
I can't believe you maggots don't believe him, HE'S A HERO!!
7%
I didn't actually believe someone like that really exhisted outside the matrix
46%

Total votes: 69

hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

DEVIL DOC wrote:
hedonistic wrote:
DEVIL DOC wrote:I know alot more members are just circleing around the parameter of this thread so lets just invite them in.........Come on guys, talk about your feelings, healing starts with understanding.
Fucking F--k that fucking fucker the F--k up seal bashing selfrighteous dill hole fuckchop douchebag fantasy land of his own fucking fucker ought to have to live through the fantasy of being repeatedly shot and blown the F--k up we need a basket full of fuckchop, douchebag, and cocksucker medals to pound into his chest as well as some fresh lemons and rock salt F--k that fucking F--k he makes me want to fucking puke.
thank you for sharing, now wasn't that liberating!
Yes, I feel a bit better I'd feel much better if I could just kick him in the teeth get a little blood on the boots I said id shove up someones ass when they said if one more person calls I going to puke and I said lawless is a war hero now fucking puke so I can use the puke as lube for the boots I wore in Iraq while I shove them up your ass

I cant wear those boots now Lawless s--t on them, but it I got to kick him in the teeth I'd sleep better.
Islam is an intolerant, oppressive, social, political, governmental institution that preaches hatred and murder it was created by a man who married a six year old child.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

the "doll" is just CLASSIC devil doc.

It cracks my s--t up.
NFAtalk.org
O'Neill Ops
Silent But Deadly

Post by O'Neill Ops »

pretty sure i called him a commi lib, then apologized, wish i wouldn't of, i know alot of people here might as well of given him a knobber, he had a high post count for what??? could say alot worse things about him, but i wont, i had my suspicions.
Last edited by O'Neill Ops on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect is earned through strength, weakness invites aggression.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

I'm surprised, I know there are alot more members that lawless rolled out there, somewhat weak turn out. I do like however that many members have redefined what they consider a hero to be and how they view "standard" military service members, you know the folks who never see their families and maybe even have their home lives destroyed from the seperation.........for your freedom and in your service. I have yet to witnessed a purple heart received for a crushing injury of that sort.
hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

DEVIL DOC wrote:I'm surprised, I know there are alot more members that lawless rolled out there, somewhat weak turn out.
I bet if we had the ass hat douche bag and fuckchop medals to pound into his face chest genitals etc the turnout would be huge.
Islam is an intolerant, oppressive, social, political, governmental institution that preaches hatred and murder it was created by a man who married a six year old child.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Re: Lawless group therapy, poll where you are at

Post by DEVIL DOC »

How are you all getting by? Has the pain subsided? It's healthy to revisit past events and evaluate progress.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

I may never be able to buy a Glock again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

Fucking F--k that fucking fucker, custom Aaron Lawless toilet paper helped.
I s--t on his face.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

hedonistic wrote:Fucking F--k that fucking fucker, custom Aaron Lawless toilet paper helped.
I s--t on his face.
Tell us more about that.
stevejobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by stevejobs »

I started shopping more. It helps take my mind off it. I bought a new fishing pole and some tackle gear. Problem is, I hate fishing.
jimmym40a2
Elite Member

Post by jimmym40a2 »

I played a couple of games of Halo with him and he sucked. Blamed it on lag. While I was racking up some triple kills he was to busy respawing from dying. I took him off my friends list after a few games. He had to have been lying because he had zero tactics......lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZJ_C4LwzA
hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

DEVIL DOC wrote:
hedonistic wrote:Fucking F--k that fucking fucker, custom Aaron Lawless toilet paper helped.
I s--t on his face.
Tell us more about that.
Last time someone said that I got charged $350.00 an hour. Lets change subjects I love titties, sometimes my wife is necked and expects me to look her in the eyes when she talks. What the hell is that about? Once she is necked there is less blood in my brain and she wants to talk...
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

Russian wrote:It will once I get back my right to own firearms. So that would be . . . never.
I don't mean to get your hopes up, but never say never.

Who knows. Maybe there will come a day when the NFA goes away. Then a good lawyer might be able to get your rights reinstated based on the fact that the actions that landed you in jail are no longer illegal...

Or, maybe the entire legal system will get purged during the Great Revolution of 2014. :D
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Can a presidentl or governer change that through commutation or clemency and relinquish you from the limitiation? I know of some cases where sentences were commuted... removing parole requirements imposed by the courts or other restrictions. Don't get me wrong, the guilty plea stood on record... but some of the subsequent fallout can be removed.

I guess that even with something like that when you get to the sentence on a Form 4 that says.....
Are you, have you:
a. Charged by information or under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year?
a. Been convicted in any court of a crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if the judge actually gave you a shorter sentence?
...you STILL have to answer it "yes". I guess the trick is in the attachment they mention in the form.....
The following questions must be answered by any transferee who is not a Federal firearms licensee or government agency. The transferee shall give full details on a separate sheet for all “YES” answers. (See instruction 2d)
Perhaps a properly written commutation by your governor open up future firearm possibilities? You better save a family of 9 from a buring building or something before you "ask" the governor.

Unfortunately you STILL may have to answer this one with a "yes" Russian......
c. Been adjudicated mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution?
....so you may be out of luck anyway
-----
Ick
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

If I ever become POTUS I will be sure to issue you a pardon. I don't have a background in community organizing... but I was president of the Algebra club in High School.
-----
Ick
David Hineline
Silent But Deadly

Post by David Hineline »

Maybe you could go state's evidence and WITSEC and your new identity could own firearms.
NFA shooters blow their load with only one pull of the trigger.
David Hineline
Silent But Deadly

Post by David Hineline »

He has a presence on Facebook.com as Aaron Lawabidingcitizen and until recently he had blog on there about military service etc. now it is mindless dribble with no content.
NFA shooters blow their load with only one pull of the trigger.
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

David Hineline wrote:He has a presence on Facebook.com as Aaron Lawabidingcitizen and until recently he had blog on there about military service etc. now it is mindless dribble with no content.
Did he post his DD-214 showing his heroic military service? I can email it to you if you'd like it.
hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

we are definitely not friends