New Slide Milling Option

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Re: New Slide Milling Option

Post by urban assault »

I'm tagging this thread so I don't lose it. Very interesting concept, and I hope to see it in full production soon.

Cheers to ingenuity.

-urban
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

Last edited by goteron on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

I'm sorry to say that was not a great video of your product.

I'm trying to be constructive here because I really like the concept, but for a first video it needed to be much more informative.

Why is this so much better than something else? What are the materials being used? What will the projected price point be? How easy is it to switch between the RMR, the Aimpoint, etc?

It might have just been my 'puter, but was there sound? If not, then I hope a future video will have someone telling me about the product.

Here is a link to a smart, short informative video that hits on all cylinders. A video in this style would do you well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1II-QzkL ... ure=relmfu

Neutral background, likable host who knows the product inside and out, and the item is very easy to see because of the good camera work.

The devil is in the details my friend, and you only have one chance to make a good impression.

Best of luck to you.

-urban
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

Agree 100%. We are slammed with actually getting it to market, and don't have an AV guy. There will be better videos. I promise.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

Good to hear.

-urban
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

Unity Tactical is proud to open the Pre-Order list for our Atom Mounting System. It is the most modular and adaptive system for mounting an optic to your pistol available.

This Pre-Order is only for Glocks (To exclude .45’s). We are actively working on the M&P system followed by .45 caliber Glocks.

Initially we will offer adapter plates for the following optics:

• Aimpoint T-1
• Trijicon RMR
• Leupold Deltapoint
• Insight MRDS
• Glock Iron Sight / Blank Adapter

The pre-order list is first come first serve, we hope to keep lead times as short as possible, however an initial rush may be encountered. Once you are on the list you will get an email when your number is up.

You will send your slide(s) to Mark Housel at L&M Precision Gunworks, LLC for the service. L&M will have adapter plates on-hand and will complete all of the services at this shop.

Mark Housel
1621 Spruce Canyon Drive
Prescott, AZ 86303

Mark is well known in the industry for his attention to detail, quick turn-around times, and fair pricing. You will work directly with him to complete your order.

We have established some PRELIMINARY pricing, it is subject to change, but should not fluctuate much if at all.

• Slide Milling with Refinish of Milled Area - $175
• BUIS Dovetail – Optional - $35 – BUIS can only be mounted in front of the optic, not behind.
• Ameriglo Suppressor Height BUIS- Optional - $45
• Adapter Plate of your Choice - $45

Mark also offers a host of other services that will be available at the same time if you are interested.

One note about the BUIS. The BUIS dovetail depth must be reduced slightly as well as the Dovetail depth on the gun. The BUIS that you purchase with this system can only be used on an ATOM equipped gun. You cannot use any other BUIS without modification (Unless you use an Iron Sight Adapters) – This is not our attempt to sell more Iron Sight Adapters, but rather a constraint put on us by the safety plunger channel.

The Pre-Order list is non-binding, You will have 14 days to send your slide in once we send notification. If you do not, we will assume you are no longer interested and bump your spot. Please do not pre-order if you do not intend to have the service completed. It will slow the process down.

Please send an email to: [email protected] with the following Information

Subject: Atom Preorder

Name - Required
Email Address – Required – Please include in the body of the email.
Forum Name (If you have one)

Number of Slides you will be sending - Required
Number and Type of Adapters you are interested in – (Again, Non-Binding, but it helps us with ordering enough) - Required

Thank you for your interest, we appreciate your business and look forward to earning more of it in the future. We hope to get a revamped website up in the near future as well as the release of some new products.

Thank you
Trent Zimmer
Unity Tactical LLC