Worst Design Ever

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

ChimeraPrecision
Silent But Deadly

Re: Worst Design Ever

Post by ChimeraPrecision »

:roll: Lemme fire up the microwave
Keep calm, and suppress on
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Capt. Link. »

O Robert where art thou.
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
ghostdog662
Silent But Deadly

Post by ghostdog662 »

Ohh lawyers. Shiver me timbers.
LP
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Capt. Link. »

Send Lawyers guns and money.

What I would like to know is why would he even think that a lawyer could benefit him.
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

progress?
NP
epicdoom
Silent But Deadly

Post by epicdoom »

the law firm will be DOWE CHEATUM AND HOW kinda like the designs

Joe
It's truely amazing what the mind can conceive and prompt the hands to create <---Mine..
Semper Fi
jus2311
Silent Operator

Post by jus2311 »

There is no reason for civil litigation...there is no supporting legal reason for civil litigation. No one has siad or done anything that would ever enter into a courtroom in these United States. If a design sucks...it sucks. If the craftsmanship sucks.... it sucks. If you buy plans make sure the plans are of proven design. If you modify those plans and screw it up...you suck and should stick with something requiring less mechanical inclination...say play-doh sculptures. Everyone at some point makes a piece of sh*t...but if know its a piece of sh*t and you profit from it...you are a piece of sh*t
I.M.O.
Trooper E.A. Hill R.A.C.
10/10/41
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

jus2311 wrote:There is no reason for civil litigation...there is no supporting legal reason for civil litigation. No one has siad or done anything that would ever enter into a courtroom in these United States. If a design sucks...it sucks. If the craftsmanship sucks.... it sucks. If you buy plans make sure the plans are of proven design. If you modify those plans and screw it up...you suck and should stick with something requiring less mechanical inclination...say play-doh sculptures. Everyone at some point makes a piece of sh*t...but if know its a piece of sh*t and you profit from it...you are a piece of sh*t
damn, paul getting owned again like fresh meat in prison.
NP
ghostdog662
Silent But Deadly

Post by ghostdog662 »

I'm really surprised paypal allows that sorta stuff to be sold too.
LP
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

Paul, when you are coming to see the lawyers let me know. Bring yourself to Miami, lets get a cafecito and discuss where you made errors.
NP
jus2311
Silent Operator

Post by jus2311 »

just to play devil's advocate....how do we know that the individual machined/manufactured exactly to Paul's specifications? It is my experience that there are always 3 sides to a story...(1)my side, (2)your side and (3)the truth...maybe its a screw up of the manufacturer, maybe its a screw up of the designer or maybe a combination of everything. Either way you try and garnish it though....a piece of sh*t is still a piece of sh*t
I.M.O.
Trooper E.A. Hill R.A.C.
10/10/41
silverbulletexpress
Silent But Deadly

Post by silverbulletexpress »

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Joey Diaz
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785
PaulNoiseLess
Silent But Deadly

Post by PaulNoiseLess »

jus2311 wrote:just to play devil's advocate....how do we know that the individual machined/manufactured exactly to Paul's specifications? It is my experience that there are always 3 sides to a story...(1)my side, (2)your side and (3)the truth...maybe its a screw up of the manufacturer, maybe its a screw up of the designer or maybe a combination of everything. Either way you try and garnish it though....a piece of sh*t is still a piece of sh*t
Hi,

+1. Plus, the “Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty”.

This is what the common sense dictates but this Post is just about “Hey !, Let’s try to F--k Paul and his Business …”.

Good for you.

Best,

Paul
The future is not waiting for us, it is waiting within us ...
ghostdog662
Silent But Deadly

Post by ghostdog662 »

If you would just say this guy did not machine it like my specifications called for nobody would associate you with a loud design. If he did machine it like your design called for and it is loud, it would not be referred to as a quiet design. That's all we are saying. No need to get butt hurt.
LP
PaulNoiseLess
Silent But Deadly

Post by PaulNoiseLess »

Hi,

No, that’s not what you are saying: What you have been doing is to spread s--t all over myself and my business. All the time.

And doing that without any knowledge or proves of what you were doing. Just to F--k Paul due to its condition of “foreign” (to be reviewed since you are also an American citizen).

You have not even read my Post, dated on “Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 am”, where I already have all the info related to this particular Suppressor. I did try to have 24 hours more to retrieve all the designs from the Archives but you did not only gave me that “privilege” but charged again with more and more bull s--t.

That’s all you want to do in this Post: Bull s--t on me and on my Business. For the "potential" benefit of some, not all.

Good for you,

Best,

Paul
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

PaulNoiseLess wrote:Hi,

No, that’s not what you are saying: What you have been doing is to spread s--t all over myself and my business. All the time.

And doing that without any knowledge or proves of what you were doing. Just to F--k Paul due to its condition of “foreign” (to be reviewed since you are also an American citizen).

You have not even read my Post, dated on “Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 am”, where I already have all the info related to this particular Suppressor. I did try to have 24 hours more to retrieve all the designs from the Archives but you did not only gave me that “privilege” but charged again with more and more bull s--t.

That’s all you want to do in this Post: Bull s--t on me and on my Business. For the "potential" benefit of some, not all.

Good for you,

Best,

Paul
"English mother f88ker, do you speak it?" sam jackson in pulp fiction
NP
jus2311
Silent Operator

Post by jus2311 »

However, Paul, IF it is your design flaw and NOT the manufacturer's sh*tty machining...man the f&ck up and say "Yeah thats my piece of sh*t"....just saying.

Judging from the pics...the so called machinist/maker of this can looks like he would f*ck up a hardened steel ball bearing with a feather. Even if the prints are a piece of sh*t his machining looks like sh*t. I could stop the monkey from f*cking the football long enough to machine better quality parts than those.
I.M.O.
Trooper E.A. Hill R.A.C.
10/10/41
PaulNoiseLess
Silent But Deadly

Post by PaulNoiseLess »

Hi,

No, the design behind this built is not mine: I sold this Guy a complete different design (mostly based on spare Tubing upon request), then I sent this Guy 2 different additional Baffles also upon request and he finally built what is shown in the Pics.

I have not ever have any contact with Him for more than a year now after crossing more than 20 E-Mails to close the Design. Till now, you know, he got trapped into a new comer and …

By the way, the full set of Pictures is shown by ME not by Mr. Capt. Link. who posted those that do not show the disaster on Manufacturing.

Good for you.

Cheers,

Paul
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

serious question; did this can fail or is it just poorly designed and loud?
NP
jus2311
Silent Operator

Post by jus2311 »

Then you are saying HE screwed the can up and machined them NOT according to your specs?

If this is the case HE is a dumb sh*t.

And I am asking the same as DELTA...what is the deal with can operation?
I.M.O.
Trooper E.A. Hill R.A.C.
10/10/41
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

well, my popcorn has gotten stale waiting on things to happen here. again i ask, did the can blow? did it just sound horrid? what.... is the deal.
NP
tsands974
Silent But Deadly

Post by tsands974 »

delta9mda wrote:well, my popcorn has gotten stale waiting on things to happen here. again i ask, did the can blow? did it just sound horrid? what.... is the deal.
He must be on his way to Miami :roll:
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

tsands974 wrote:
delta9mda wrote:well, my popcorn has gotten stale waiting on things to happen here. again i ask, did the can blow? did it just sound horrid? what.... is the deal.
ill be here, the cuban coffee is ready and the guava pastels.
NP
Machine Gun Matt
Silent But Deadly

Post by Machine Gun Matt »

PaulNoiseLess wrote:Hi,

Good for you,

Best,

Paul
Paul,

Just a word of advise, don't make a mountain out of a Molehill....

In all honesty the only one that is making You or Your business look bad at this point.....is You!

Calm down bud :wink:

Always enjoy Yours and Everyone Else's Posts......

Cheers, Matt
07/02 FFL-SOT
LavaRed
Silent But Deadly

Post by LavaRed »

delta9mda wrote:
tsands974 wrote:
ill be here, the cuban coffee is ready and the guava pastels.
Cuban coffee! My favourite! I might head to Miami just for that! :D I miss it! :D .
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people". -MAJ MALFUNCTION