Chondro....tell me about the Constitution

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Chondro....tell me about the Constitution

Post by OJB4 »

I told a dealer close by the house that I would buy buy one of the Liberty Constitutions that he has coming in shortly. I did this after seeing it on Liberty's website and not doing any other research. It was a total impulse buy and after thinking about it I realized that I should have looked into it a little bit more. I'm a man of my word and won't back out of the deal with the dealer but need to now learn about the product. I also emailed Dave and introduced myself since this may be my first silencer paperwork to actually go out the door....depending on when my other two silencers come in at my local dealer (ordered them on March 8th from him). I'm impressed with the CS and know I'll be satisfied with the purchase but just want to know all the pros and cons of the Constitution. I figured that you would be the man with the most info and would appreciate any info if you have some time to fill me in.

Thanks!
I've gotta stop this habit.
Chondro
Silent But Deadly

Re: Chondro....tell me about the Constitution

Post by Chondro »

It's an awesome can..The core on that one is one of my favorites..It's a 30 db can for .223 and less than 6 inches when screwed on. (Puts it on par with the top .223 cans) Upside is its use for both rimfire and .223..Only downside would be if you were to get a 1'' tube rimfire can and then go ahead and get a Torch as well. I really wanted to go Constitution instead of Torch but with about 10 dedicated rimfires cans owned and or in the works the Liberty guys talked me into the Torch for the ultimate in reduction.

But the whole point is to do both rimfire and .223. Honestly the core alone makes it worth it..I have a 13 inch long custom one.If I knew I would never get a retrofit with that core then I would have gone Constitution. If you need pics let me know..One of the fellas here who loves it let me use his pics of an original.

Plus for .223 I also can use my Victory and Victory Magnum..I'm sure I'll still be getting one though sometime..I'll figure out a reason that I "need" one.. :lol:
If you see a telephone book and your first thought is a Silencer..Your addicted

Member of the Liberty Suppressor's Underground "LSU"
Buzduk
Silent But Deadly

Post by Buzduk »

Matt
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201
http://form4.org/
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Thanks for the thoughts and pics on that one. I have two other dedicated 22 cans on order so I guess I really didn't need the Constitution. The Torch would have been a better choice for me now that I've looked at them a bit more. Oh well, the dealer has a couple of Torch's coming in as well so I can just pick up one of each when they come in. I saw 6 inches on the Constitution and that the dealer would have some coming in so I jumped on it as mine is the last of three. He's selling everything he orders before they even get in so I didn't want to possibly miss out. Hopefully he doesn't already have both of the Torch's spoken for and I can snag one of those too! I'm starting to pile these things up too fast. I haven't even gotten my trust notarized yet and the Torch will be number 4 that I've purchased......time to get on the ball so when they come in I can fill out a crap load of Form 4's.....Woo Hoooooo......Christmas can't some soon enough. I wanna play with em now!! hahaha
I've gotta stop this habit.