stripped AR lowers marked safe, semi, auto?

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

jaredr
Silent But Deadly

stripped AR lowers marked safe, semi, auto?

Post by jaredr »

looking for stripped AR lowers factory marked with safe, semi, and auto selector positions. prefer traditional M16 style forged lower and normal selector markings markings (no goofy zombie-themed crap, e.g. "safe", "dead", "undead" selector markings). would prefer forged as I don't need to spend the extra $ for billet.

Only thing I've found so far is Spike's Tactical - I can live with pictograms instead of "safe, semi, auto" but don't care for their black widow or pirate logos so I'm still looking. Anyone recommend a lower that has what I'm looking for?
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: stripped AR lowers marked safe, semi, auto?

Post by Bendersquint »

If you find one let me know, all I have found is the Spikes Tactical stuff.
generaldisarray
Silent But Deadly

Post by generaldisarray »

http://www.tacticalinc.com/t15%E2%84%A2 ... -1080.html

these are what i have been buying.

no auto marking but you could add it.
The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd..... Jules Winnfield
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Why would you want a fa mark if the weapon does not have that option?
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jaredr »

rogerme wrote:Why would you want a fa mark if the weapon does not have that option?
I am an 07 FFL/02 SOT.

Bendersquint wrote:If you find one let me know, all I have found is the Spikes Tactical stuff.
bendersquint - fyi, rainierarms.com is selling seekins precision billet lowers with fa pictogram markings but it's a non-traditional billet design and is also retail priced at about $250 :shock: . at that price (and given its funky contoured magwell) I'll pass.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

jaredr wrote:
rogerme wrote:Why would you want a fa mark if the weapon does not have that option?
I am an 07 FFL/02 SOT.

Bendersquint wrote:If you find one let me know, all I have found is the Spikes Tactical stuff.
bendersquint - fyi, rainierarms.com is selling seekins precision billet lowers with fa pictogram markings but it's a non-traditional billet design and is also retail priced at about $250 :shock: . at that price (and given its funky contoured magwell) I'll pass.
Congrats on the 07/02.

Yeah i will pass, I will just engrave it myself.
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

I put F/A markings on my DIAS gun.

I got S/S/A lowers from JDW MFG, but that was years ago, don't know if he still has any.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

The 02 I am friends with uses lwrc lowered with the bullet marking like the hk lowers.
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jaredr »

I like the LWRC lowers, have a UCIW lower receiver on my 8" 300BLK (integral sling attachment is a nice custom feature). Unfortunately LWRC doesn't sell stripped lowers (i called them to check) and their assembled lowers are just too much $$$ even from a distributor. i'll just use something inexpensive from brownells and get the fa marking engraved if I really care.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

jaredr wrote:I like the LWRC lowers, have a UCIW lower receiver on my 8" 300BLK (integral sling attachment is a nice custom feature). Unfortunately LWRC doesn't sell stripped lowers (i called them to check) and their assembled lowers are just too much $$$ even from a distributor. i'll just use something inexpensive from brownells and get the fa marking engraved if I really care.
When I used to shoot with LWRC they sold stripped lowers, didn't occur to me at the time to stock up on them, although at that time they were only local to NOVA and not that well known.

Hindsight!
twodollarbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by twodollarbill »

Bendersquint wrote: Hindsight!
In this hobby.....it's a BITCH.
poizzin
Silent But Deadly

Post by poizzin »

here are a couple of more

Superior Arms will manufacture with correct
836 Weaver Boulevard
Wapello, IA 52653
319-523-2016
319-527-0188 Fax
Ask for Leo

Patriot Ordnance for the p-416 has pictogram
Supressors
AAC - 7
Degroat - 2
AWC - 1
Don Floyd - 1
Tros- 1
HCA- 1
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

jaredr wrote:
I am an 07 FFL/02 SOT.

In that case just get them engraved any way you want them. Your m16 will cost much less then mine did.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
markm
Silent But Deadly

Post by markm »

AGP arms here in Tempe has nice marked lowers without the fagtard Spikes like logo.

Oops... I found my pic and they're marked like this...