Liberty Victory .30 Cal Impression

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

Drano

Liberty Victory .30 Cal Impression

Post by Drano »

Here is an initial impression of the Liberty Victory .30 cal Suppressor.
I am not affiliated with any company.
The platform rifle was an out of the box unmodified Savage rifle. I am not the best shot, but did my best to maintain a consistent platform.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

100yds
81 F
Wind: left qrt TW 2-5 knots
Elevation: 37’
Point of Aim: Center 'X'

Savage 10 .308 20” carbine, factory threaded. 168 BTHP Match. 100% stock rifle with Leupold 6-18 VX-II.

Sound suppression: Satisfactory. I either would say ‘satisfactory’ or ‘unsatisfactory’. Since I do not have sound equipment, I do not think ranking it among the many other suppressors I have shot/demoed/tested is fair. There are dB numbers already out there on this device.

Flash Suppression: Satisfactory. With the assistance of other people, flash/sparking was not visible day or twilight.

First picture: Two 5 shot groups-with a 15 minute cool down between groups. First group was unsuppressed, second group was suppressed.

Second picture: Suppressor was detached for another 15 minute cooling off period. Then 2 unsuppressed shots were taken, 15 minute cooling off, then the suppressor was re-attached for 2 more shots. This was to test repeatability and predictability after suppressor is re-attached.

Bottom Line: In my opinion, would I recommend this to anyone seeking a high quality .30 suppressor?
YES.

BLAKE2131
Silent But Deadly

Re: Liberty Victory .30 Cal Impression

Post by BLAKE2131 »

Glad you like your Victory

Send some pics to us so youll be entered to win a shirt or hat
Blake
Liberty Suppressors
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter