Is AAC in DC for the week?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Casper
Silent But Deadly

Is AAC in DC for the week?

Post by Casper »

I bumped into some folks from AAC in DC this week. Do you care to share any details? If you're showing off new toys or have a both setup, I'd love to swing by.

That's a fun looking rig you have setup on your Hummer... I think I heard John (I believe) tell a passer by that he was a storm chaser. I got a good laugh out of that.

Funny the things you'll here in DC.
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Re: Is AAC in DC for the week?

Post by JasonM »

Casper wrote:I bumped into some folks from AAC in DC this week. Do you care to share any details? If you're showing off new toys or have a both setup, I'd love to swing by.

That's a fun looking rig you have setup on your Hummer... I think I heard John (I believe) tell a passer by that he was a storm chaser. I got a good laugh out of that.

Yeah, AAC (Hollister and Robert) were with Remington Defense at AUSA. It ended yesterday.

Always good to see them.
Kick Ass Design
ten:pm media
www.facebook.com/VisualGravy
Casper
Silent But Deadly

Re: Is AAC in DC for the week?

Post by Casper »

JasonM wrote:
Casper wrote:I bumped into some folks from AAC in DC this week. Do you care to share any details? If you're showing off new toys or have a both setup, I'd love to swing by.

Yeah, AAC (Hollister and Robert) were with Remington Defense at AUSA. It ended yesterday.

Always good to see them.
I knew there was something I was missing this week.... Thanks for the info.