Police seize private property based on drug-sniffing dogs’

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Police seize private property based on drug-sniffing dogs’

Post by Hush »

Police seize private property based on drug-sniffing dogs’ reactions
Ownership rights take back seat to department funding

Read more: SALZMAN: Police seize private property based on drug-sniffing dogs' reactions - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2AjjSlnbF
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Police seize private property based on drug-sniffing dog

Post by poikilotrm »

Heh. I haven't been lawfully robbed by the cops, but I was robbed. This s--t needs to end.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
copenhagen
Silent But Deadly

Post by copenhagen »

I think even worse than the way the law has been manipulated is the fact that there are at least some uniformed LEO's who are willing to confiscate property based entirely upon a dog's reaction. Search the property based on the reaction? Well ok, that is sensible, but to confiscate it based solely upon your pooch? Something in your conscience should tell you that this is wrong. Somehow I do not think that most LEO's would do this as I know many fine men in uniform who put themselves in harms way each and every day, and who also are respectable gentlemen.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

copenhagen wrote: Somehow I do not think that most LEO's would do this as I know many fine men in uniform who put themselves in harms way each and every day, and who also are respectable gentlemen.
:shock: :roll: :lol:
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.