WHOLLY CRAP prices are going on on GB

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: WHOLLY CRAP prices are going on on GB

Post by Bendersquint »

rogerme wrote:Well my local pawn shop the only one anywhere near me called me to ask if I had any AR's for sale. I took over a scratch built ar I had around 400 or so into. They traded me a used Ruger Redhawk .357 a new Browning buckmark factory threaded model and a new Walther p22 and for good measure threw in a Leupold 4-12 scope also new! I told them I woudl bring over a few more tomorrow..
Wish we had deals going like that around here, I would part with one of m AR's for a deal like that.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Bendersquint wrote:
rogerme wrote:Well my local pawn shop the only one anywhere near me called me to ask if I had any AR's for sale. I took over a scratch built ar I had around 400 or so into. They traded me a used Ruger Redhawk .357 a new Browning buckmark factory threaded model and a new Walther p22 and for good measure threw in a Leupold 4-12 scope also new! I told them I woudl bring over a few more tomorrow..
Wish we had deals going like that around here, I would part with one of m AR's for a deal like that.
NO s--t! I figured he was gonna stop after the ruger and buckmark but he kept going. They tell me they can get 1200 min for a run of the mill plain ar.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
jreinke
Silent But Deadly

Post by jreinke »

I've been doing OK selling my stuff by word of mouth. I sold a fixed stock Bushy lower with a Colt SP-1 upper for $1500 and have tentatively sold my AR-10 for $2K. :shock: I need to buy a welding table, work bench, air compressor and mill. One more AR-15 to sell and I'll be able to finish outfiting my new shop! :D
[url=http://militarysignatures.com][img]http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member1236.png[/img][/url]
snapshot
Senior Silent Operator

Post by snapshot »

I just watched a CZ 527 bolt gun, chambered in 7.62x39 sell for $1500 via buy it now. It's retail is around $700! I'm hoping it was an in store sale or something, because that's ludicrous.
"And remember, the most dangerous thing in the world is still ignorance." - RYP
twodollarbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by twodollarbill »

A 1000rd case of M855 62gr sold the other day for $1675...dam :?
2manygunz
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manygunz »

Sold a base Stag for less than offered. Guy really wanted an AR. Couldn't bring myself to take more than was already market. Did get a little ammo tip for my good will! :)
twodollarbill wrote:A 1000rd case of M855 62gr sold the other day for $1675...dam :?
Ammo will become the currency in a world of social unrest. Probably better than gold coins.