Ugh I'm LIVID

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

edarahk

Ugh I'm LIVID

Post by edarahk »

So here's the backstory.
I hung out with a girl on thursday, and then again on friday night. I did not know it at the time but this girl was the girlfriend of some guy my brother in law knows... i guess they're friends or whatever.

Anyway, I go over to my sister's house to pick up my brother (he lives in an apartment out in the shop on her land) for lunch. we end up going in his truck and then afterwards going and hanging out with friends. well i get a little drunk and at the end of the night i have a friend take me home, i forgot that my jeep was at my sister's house. no worries though right? should be fine over at family's house.

well i sleep in late-ish sunday and then take care of some things around the house, calling my brother occasionally, but he's not answering. so i decide to drive over in my car with the intention of having him follow me back to my house in the jeep and i'll drop him off after or whatever. well it's 415pm and I pull up and notice my brothers truck isn't there but there's this fucking GIANT sprinkler sitting 10ft from my jeep hosing it down with the worst hard water youve ever seen in your life. this water is so bad they can't even get a softener put on it. I had thoughtfully parked my jeep out of the way not blocking any doors or area where anyone would be needing to get. and I don't have many things but the things I do have are nice and I try to take care of them..

Anyway...
I guess somehow my brother in law found out the girl and i were hanging out, i'm guessing through my sister bc she and this girl are friends? I have very little or nothing to do with my sister and brother in law they're both vindictive petty small minded people that love to be in everyone's business.

So BIL took it upon himself to exact some sort of revenge, and he did and in a bad way! I confronted him about it with the intention of beating his ass but my 2yr old nephew was standing there and he wouldn't come outside.

obligatory paint diagram of how this s--t went down

The scale on my jeep is so thick I can barely see through the windows, the only way I know of to get this crap off is with vinegar. But I can't touch it with a scrubber or rag bc i would instantly bbq my clearcoat.

So gonna have to:
Pressurewash
spray down with vinegar
pressurewash
spray down with vinegar

ad naseum.
UGH I'm so pissed.
Silencerco Sparrow SS / Ruger 10/22
SWR Spectre II / Ruger 22/45 Lite
SWR Specwar / DDM4 v7
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ugh I'm LIVID

Post by 66427vette »

1 up him loosen drain pan plug on his car . Leave about 1/2 rotation holding it in.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

Open up a can of sardines packed in oil and pour them, juice and all, down the vents in front of the windshield wipers of his vehicle.

Smush the sardines thru the vents so that they fall thru to the bottom. Depending on how warm the weather is, the smell will become incredibly intense, almost horrific, and when the heater/AC is run it fills the car with the smell.

The only way to get rid of the stink is very time-consuming and not cheap by any means. Unless they get every little particle of fish oil out of the crevices, by the middle of summer it will suddenly be bbbaaaccckkk... like a bad penny.

This is the type of revenge that typically makes someone sell a vehicle, so don't do it unless you are sure.

BTW, you could you use tuna fish as well, but sardines seem to work better for this because they are so strong smelling straight from the can.

I am not responsible for the terrible things that might occur to you if your bad guy finds you doing this to his rig. I ever found someone doing it to mine... I'd stomp a mudhole in his ass, and walk it dry.

-urban
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

Just clean your Jeep and let it slide. It sucks and it is wrong, but the day will come when they need something or some help and you will remember that this happened. Sometimes it's hard to be the bigger person but being one is the right thing to do.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

I knew a 12v installer whose gf's asshole abusive ex-bf went into his shop unknowingly to have a stereo put in. Needless to say, it didn't work out too well for the ex when he couldn't for the life of him figure out why his car smelled like rotting sardines (urban assault's post is dead on) in the door panels, in his cabin air filter, 3 or 4 places in his dash, INSIDE the instrument cluster behind the gauges. Dude tried to practically give the car away and nobody would buy it because of the smell (and can't just abandon it in AZ, DPS will give you a rapin'). He ended up selling it to a salvage yard and getting it crushed. While the op's situation really should illicit a more mature response, this guy absolutely deserved it. Douchebag who lived off his ailing parents retirement money and spent half of it on lawyers to get out of the domestic charges.

Oh did I mention this was a BRAND SPANKING, JUST OFF THE LOT new $60k Mercedes? And he never put together two-and-two that it was the shop.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Empathy for you.

Do your best to let go of it.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

I don't really follow. He purposely moved the sprinkler to near your car to do this damage?

That is vandalism. You can't hit someone in response to that and expect to keep owning guns. It is a felony to assault someone. His best revenge would be to press charges against you.

I would not do anything like what people suggested either as far as destroying his property.

You can remove the spots with white vinegar.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

I almost didn't put the sardine thing up because it truly is a terrible thing to do, but revenge is something that some folks thirst for... so C'est la vie.

The better thing to do is listen to the wise people here and be the better man. I don't believe much in karma, seen too many good people get screwed while the dirtbags continue to ride high, but if you let the revenge idea slide perhaps you will feel better about yourself for doing so.

-urban
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

The dirt bags always get it at some point in time. We just don't get the satisfaction of knowing about it.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
MJF1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by MJF1911 »

bakerjw wrote:Just clean your Jeep and let it slide. It sucks and it is wrong, but the day will come when they need something or some help and you will remember that this happened. Sometimes it's hard to be the bigger person but being one is the right thing to do.
+1
SWR 556 Specwar, 762 Specwar, Octane 45HD, Spectre II; SilencerCo Osprey 45, Omega; AAC Pilot, 300TM; Ruger AC556
Rugged Oculus; Dead Air Sandman K
AirCavBob
Silent But Deadly

Post by AirCavBob »

Ya know? Deer piss in the interior of a car really stinks. Just saying. Up to you.
01 FFL Class III SOT
South Central Kansas
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Relax. Clean your nice Jeep. Don't leave your s--t at someones house that you already know houses a vindictive petty small minded pe"rson" that love"s" to be in everyone's business.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

bakerjw wrote:Just clean your Jeep and let it slide. It sucks and it is wrong, but the day will come when they need something or some help and you will remember that this happened. Sometimes it's hard to be the bigger person but being one is the right thing to do.
Ditto on the above. Just bide your time, whatever goes around comes around.
SER

Post by SER »

Best to let it go. Most grocery stores sell something calles CLR (I think is the name) in the house cleaning section. May be easer and faster than vinegar. It is a product to remove calcium, lime and rust.
Never mistake my silence for submission
SRM
Silent But Deadly

Post by SRM »

My neibors across the street would park in our spots by our house. My wife would mow the lawn with the bag off and cover their car with grass! Kinda funny but I didn't like it and all is good now. Life goes on bro.
Dweezil
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dweezil »

You could easily remove the hard water deposits with white vinegar or CLR but hey...it's a JEEP for gawd's sake. The spots add character. My old Jeep only gets cleaned when it rains.
Every time I haul my dogs, and they start obsessively licking the rubber bed liner, I remember I need to get around to cleaning off the dried pig blood. I think it's been 2 years.
"I'm from the government...I'm here to help."