Running w/ CCW

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

silencertalk
Site Admin

Re: Running w/ CCW

Post by silencertalk »

I have a S&W Titanium 38 and while I love it, I can shoot the LCP better. But either way - they are both good.
Irelander
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Irelander »

chrismartin wrote:Maybe?

http://www.survivalsheath.com/holsters/index.htm

Other than that, I'd probably find a suitable fanny pack. I'd be afraid they would all bounce around too much.
This looks like the ticket to me. I mostly run in the woods and hardly ever come across a human. My 629PC or G17 would ride good like this. Reminds me of Diamond D Custom Leather's Guide's Choice holster but this one is more low profile. I just might get one.
CZ 452 + TAC65 = "CLICK" :D
BigBoyToyz

Post by BigBoyToyz »

Cops use those thumb button snap releases. You can easily add a velcro one to the kydex.
Whenever I jog, I dont like weight, sometimes even the ipod is a hassle (knocking out the earbuds accidently).
Now you want me to run with a gun lol. Ever heard of the fight or flight complex. CCW holders dont need to run ;) lol
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

I wore a fanny pack for the first 6 years. (1996-2002)
Now it became so common that whenever someone has a fannypack the public assumes that you have a pistol.
I don;t know how long you run, but I have a Glock 22 that I carry SoB. It's leather w belt clip and thumbbreak. Keeps most of the sweat off the pistol and very secure. 5k is no problem as it adjusts through shifting as I run and molds itself to my spine like it;s a part of my body. ;)
Anyone that doesn't use a thumbbreak hasn't had their pistol fall out yet. I ONLY use holsters w thumbbreak.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314