51T Brake shortages???

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

billybronco
Senior Silent Operator

51T Brake shortages???

Post by billybronco »

Have had a warranty claim open with them since 11/29/2012 for one and I've seen them at my local retailer and some other spots online.......

This must be their most popular muzzle device. I've been advised several times that "their are none in stock and we're waiting to hear back from the production guys".

Anybody else seen these locally or online? If they ARE to be found elsewhere, I can't see why AAC wouldn't have them in stock themselves.
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Re: 51T Brake shortages???

Post by Irishpride »

I have them In-stock
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
billybronco
Senior Silent Operator

Post by billybronco »

Roger.....Yeah, they're not as scarce or back ordered as I think AAC wants me to think they are.....

Hell, this has been going on for nearly 4 months.
skt4271

Post by skt4271 »

Ive got the same issue, they have my ticket since febuary and keeps saying it should be soon. For a company thaeveryone says they have good CS, sure are slow to replace faulty mounts. I have a brake out that my can won't even attach too so I can even us it, sucks after waiting 6 months for a can I have to wait 2 or more for a mount.
billybronco
Senior Silent Operator

Post by billybronco »

christ....you'd think they'd address these issues before focusing on the more recent designs.

one would think addressing previous design flaws would increase likelihood of success for future products.

"design flaws" now includes CS in my book.
Tater_ga
Silent Operator

Post by Tater_ga »

billybronco wrote:christ....you'd think they'd address these issues before focusing on the more recent designs.

one would think addressing previous design flaws would increase likelihood of success for future products.

"design flaws" now includes CS in my book.
Muzzle Brakes should be packaged and ready to go out soon. The customer service department is doing everything we can to service these tickets in a reasonable amount of time. My system also shows that we have been working with you for some time to help resolve your "accuracy" issue. Sometimes these things take time. Since accuracy is a relative term, we have to examine multiple possible issues to make sure we're doing everything possible to help.

If you don't feel like you're getting the attention you deserve, please feel free to call us during business hours. Or, email us and we will make sure to get your issues taken care of.
Brent

Certified Silencer Nerd

Semper Fidelis (2005-2010)
billybronco
Senior Silent Operator

Post by billybronco »

Roger that......Will hang tight.
John4045
Silent Operator

Post by John4045 »

I'll keep an eye on this thread as well.