Why I dumped Religion in favor of living the best I can

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

warjunky1428
Silent But Deadly

Re: Why I dumped Religion in favor of living the best I can

Post by warjunky1428 »

Not many people put their name on it because of exactly what you have shown, and instant name calling and vilification of those who question the story.

Undeniable; they were discriminate, segregated, stripped of their belongings and freedom, imprisoned and subjected to atrocities and used as slave labor. This is indisputable. This happened in Germany to jews, gypsies, political dissidents, communists, and homosexuals.

What I am disputing is this concept of a systematic genocide machine. Each person was recorded, tattooed with their serial number, deloused, cleaned, examined, and put to work. Executions were commonplace for a variety of reasons, very few of which would be considered justified. But this is slave labor, having every single camp in the immediate vicinity of a large factory.

In the beginning of the war, the people were given the opportunity to emigrate, which millions did. That's where the census reports come in to play. For those that couldn't afford to emigrate on their own, there were cases of Germany providing transport ships sent to Britain, the United States, and China. The United States and Britain turned those ships and their occupants around and sent them back to Germany. Then the forced segregation from society began in Germany.

It is not plausible for a systematic genocide machine to have been in effect in Germany. Regular executions, and disease-causing death at the end of the war, are not evidence of genocide. The laying siege and forced starvation of entire regions used by Lenin and Zedong are methods of genocide.

Why is it that every time someone questions the story of the holocaust that people automatically assume that they believe nothing at all happened? Yes, a lot happened, but this idea that a conveyer belt of death was in place just does not make sense.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

warjunky1428 wrote: Not many people put their name on it because of exactly what you have shown, and instant name calling and vilification of those who question the story.
Then if they're not liars, they are at the very least, cowards.
warjunky1428 wrote:Undeniable; they were discriminate, segregated, stripped of their belongings and freedom, imprisoned and subjected to atrocities and used as slave labor. This is indisputable. This happened in Germany to jews, gypsies, political dissidents, communists, and homosexuals.
And yet you blame the Allies for their deaths instead of the Germans. This is typical hate mongering.
warjunky1428 wrote:What I am disputing is this concept of a systematic genocide machine.
Why? You have presented zero evidence that anyone capable of critical thinking would believe.
warjunky1428 wrote:In the beginning of the war, the people were given the opportunity to emigrate, which millions did. That's where the census reports come in to play. For those that couldn't afford to emigrate on their own, there were cases of Germany providing transport ships sent to Britain, the United States, and China. The United States and Britain turned those ships and their occupants around and sent them back to Germany. Then the forced segregation from society began in Germany.
So? What does this have to do with whether or not the Nazis committed genocide?
warjunky1428 wrote:It is not plausible for a systematic genocide machine to have been in effect in Germany.
Your evidence to support this claim is?
warjunky1428 wrote:Why is it that every time someone questions the story of the holocaust that people automatically assume that they believe nothing at all happened?
I never said you claimed nothing happened. Part of what you claimed is that the Germans put people in work camps but the Allies were responsible for their deaths. This makes you a motherfucking Nazi turd apologist.
warjunky1428 wrote:Yes, a lot happened, but this idea that a conveyer belt of death was in place just does not make sense.
Can you name one part that does not make sense?

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

warjunky1428 wrote: If you don't believe that, look up current thought crimes and imprisonment in Europe and Great Britain. People are being put in jail for simply stating they don't believe the holocaust took place.
I was not aware that holocaust denial was a crime in Great Britain. Got a link to the law that makes this a crime?

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
warjunky1428
Silent But Deadly

Post by warjunky1428 »

ranb wrote:
warjunky1428 wrote: If you don't believe that, look up current thought crimes and imprisonment in Europe and Great Britain. People are being put in jail for simply stating they don't believe the holocaust took place.
I was not aware that holocaust denial was a crime in Great Britain. Got a link to the law that makes this a crime?

Ranb
After going back over a few people that were arrested for denial or thought crimes, Great Britain does not imprison for holocaust denial. Although a few British have been arrested and imprisoned in Germany and Austria, Great Britain does not and they do not extradite without additional charges on the warrant. I was mistaken with Great Britain on this, even thought it is a highly policed nanny state.

I take it you aren't looking for anything but continue to call me names while huffing and puffing.

No, I am not "hate mongering," nor am I a "motherfucking Nazi turd apologist." Do you even hear yourself? How can you expect me to have a rational conversation with you.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

warjunky1428 wrote:I take it you aren't looking for anything but continue to call me names while huffing and puffing.

No, I am not "hate mongering," nor am I a "motherfucking Nazi turd apologist." Do you even hear yourself? How can you expect me to have a rational conversation with you.
You make up fairy tales, expect people to be stupid enough to believe them and are surprised that anyone is not treating you with respect? Tell me you are not actually that crazy.
warjunky1428 wrote: They were work camps, every one of them located near a major factory. They permitted the International Committee of the Red Cross access to these camps, even they proclaimed that the cause of the deaths and deplorable conditions was a product of malnutrition, inability to delouse clothing and personnel without delousing agents and gas, and the spread of typhus through the camps. All of this caused by the allied bombing of the supply lines and railroads, ceasing regular and necessary supplies to the camps.
Underlining mine.

You want to convince us that the Allies were to blame for the deaths of people placed in concentration camps by the Germans and then expect anyone to believe that you are interested in having a rational conversation? You must be fucking nuts because I have no other words to describe you and your behavior on the forum.

Ranb
MJF1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by MJF1911 »

I've been to Dachau, it sure looked to me like the "workers" had exquisite accommodations. I mean that with extreme sarcasm.

Any display of a swastika or the salute are verboten in Germany.
SWR 556 Specwar, 762 Specwar, Octane 45HD, Spectre II; SilencerCo Osprey 45, Omega; AAC Pilot, 300TM; Ruger AC556
Rugged Oculus; Dead Air Sandman K
Jo Mama
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Jo Mama »

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." Psalm 14:1

Pascal's Wager
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager
AWC Amphibian II
AAC M4-2000
SWR Trident
SWR Spectre
gunningbadger
Silent But Deadly

Post by gunningbadger »

Jo Mama wrote:"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." Psalm 14:1

Pascal's Wager
It's hard to use the bible to determine the existence of god when the validity of the bible is what's in question.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

gunningbadger wrote:
Jo Mama wrote:"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." Psalm 14:1

Pascal's Wager
It's hard to use the bible to determine the existence of god when the validity of the bible is what's in question.
Which God? Theres hundreds to choose from. Are they all the right one? According to their followers they are. Which Bible?
Putting the laughter in manslaughter