Suppressed CZ-52.Whos got one?

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

lockdun1

Suppressed CZ-52.Whos got one?

Post by lockdun1 »

Well to start off I love the Cz-52..I just think its a pretty gun and has a good rep reliability wise in 7.62x25.I know these were/are kind of testy in 9mm as was mine until I figured out the main issue with mine was the mag and not so much the face of the extractor like most web sites will tell you.It even feeds hollow points perfectly with the ends of the feed lips brought in a bit. My mags were letting go way to early sending the round straight up rather than foreword into the chamber. I found someone to make me the adapter I need but I'm curious. Do any of you guys have one? If so.. Does it cycle? Does it suppress well?

Here are some pics of mine.

Artful
Silent But Deadly

Re: Suppressed CZ-52.Whos got one?

Post by Artful »

Nice Grips - I have a threaded 9mm barrel for my CZ.
It has a funky metric thread though and I have not yet bothered with
having a thread adaptor made for it yet.
I did buy the assorted spring package and with 7.62x25 really like the more powerful spring
to keep my brass from going supersonic.
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
Snake-eater 1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Snake-eater 1 »

Artful
Where did you get your threaded barrel and spring kit?
Thanks
"Our drills are bloodless battles,
Our battles are bloody drills."
A saying of the Spartans
lockdun1

Post by lockdun1 »

Thanks the gun came with em'.Picked the CZ up local for$275 flat. The adapter is on its way still.Its threaded in m12x1 if you ever wanna get an adapter made. I'm going to run it with a Thompson Machine Isis 9, it its stupid quiet wet on my Glock with the booster.I'm just really curious to see if it will run with the fixed barrel mount or if its gonna need the booster.
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

Wolff springs
http://www.gunsprings.com/

I ordered a kit for my M9 9mm to get it reliable with fixed can

The barrel was off one of the auction sites - Used to be imported but seems to have dried up.
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

lockdun1 wrote:The adapter is on its way still.Its threaded in m12x1 if you ever wanna get an adapter made. I'm just really curious to see if it will run with the fixed barrel mount or if its gonna need the booster.
So where did you order the Adapter and how much?
lockdun1

Post by lockdun1 »

grizzly gun works. $90
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »