I HATE WAITING!

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Casper
Silent But Deadly

I HATE WAITING!

Post by Casper »

I HATE WAITING!

Just felt like bitching.... but here are some .gifs for your trouble.

Why must it always take a month longer for my stamps then I think it will? I say a month... but who knows maybe It'll take longer longer.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Re: I HATE WAITING!

Post by 66427vette »

Find a new hobby.
Casper
Silent But Deadly

Post by Casper »

66427vette wrote:Find a new hobby.
If I did that, what would I bitch about?
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Just had 2 firms come back for a guy13 months for a trust. They are faster right?:) Hell I got 75 k stuck in form 3's for last 14 weeks.
Casper
Silent But Deadly

Post by Casper »

66427vette wrote:Just had 2 firms come back for a guy13 months for a trust. They are faster right?:) Hell I got 75 k stuck in form 3's for last 14 weeks.
I really do feel terrible for dealers, it's one thing for me not to be able to play with my toys, but it's another thing entirely when you force a dealer to tie up their capital for months.

If they did this to car dealers we'd all be riding around in horse drawn buggies.

13 months.... well....
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Well... it is the nutcase bitch and whine forum. Nicely done. :mrgreen:
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Yep, I've been expecting three stamps "any day now' for the last two weeks. I just looked at the NFA tracker and it looks like they're running 8 months now (for those that submitted in February). Soooo, I should have my stamps in 2 to 3 weeks. :(

But you want to know the real pisser for me? Around June I sent in my mother's Form 5s to transfer my late fathers silencers to her. These not only had all the estate docs, probate, munimet of title, etc, but they also had photos and fingerprint cars. IT ONLY TOOK 35 DAYS MAILBOX TO MAILBOX! Why did it only take 35 days to process the Form 5s but we're looking at 8 months to process Form 4s and 1s?
jreinke
Silent But Deadly

Post by jreinke »

I sent out 2 Form 1s and a Form 4 in late May, checks cashed first week in June, I figure no need calling to check up on them until my birthday in late February. :wink:
[url=http://militarysignatures.com][img]http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member1236.png[/img][/url]
Casper
Silent But Deadly

Post by Casper »

Looks like I'll be waiting through the government shutdown... damn.

244 days and counting.