eForms are working great...

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Ashton

eForms are working great...

Post by Ashton »

If your dealer is setup on ATF eForms and you are using at trust or corporation than you will wait less than 4 months for your stamp.
Sent eForms on 10/3/13. Received stamps on 1/15/14.
I can't believe it worked this fast. I thought they were kidding me until they send me the copy of the emails for the ATF with the form 4 approved with stamp. There was one small problem with one form but was fixed the next day.

I sent two in the old paper way (July)and I have to wait 9/12 months if I am lucky.
I would have waited to eForm them if I would have had any idea it would be working this well.

I check the Nfatracker website and people are receiving eFiled stamps in 3 months now. WOW

Anyone else have a great experience with eForms? :) :)
danb35
Silent Operator

Re: eForms are working great...

Post by danb35 »

SBR Form 1 submitted 19 Oct 13, approved 17 Jan 14. Now we'll see how long the Form 4 takes for the can, submitted 19 Dec. I'm thinking they have to slow down, with the influx of forms to the system, but it's looking good so far! There's just no good way to predict how long it's going to take for something filed today.
ROFuher
Silent But Deadly

Post by ROFuher »

I just saw the same time period as Ashton, offset a couple days, from a S FL dealer.
I send traditional form 1s the next day, so the comparison will have a control group when they wander out of the system.
continuity-TROOPER, 2016
karb

Post by karb »

Ashton wrote:....................... There was one small problem with one form but was fixed the next day :)

I was under the impression that an eform could not be fixed once submitted.

Could you tell us what was wrong, and how it was adjusted?

Thanks, and congrats!
rockman96
Silent But Deadly

Post by rockman96 »

So how are they channeling all these forms through... The eForms, and paper forms? It's sounding like they're spending all their energy processing the eForms, and letting the paper forms stack up.
Ashton

Post by Ashton »

I didn't have an error on the eForms.
The ATF emailed one of my Form 4 back approved and signed but with the word "Draft" in the middle of all four pages. They had to email the Form 4 without "Draft" to my dealer. It took a couple of calls and a email address I found on this forum to get it fixed quickly.
Added one extra day to my pickup. Wasn't complaining because it only took 3 months and 12 days.
My paper forms are at 7 months and counting.
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

Last paper forms cleared and received in 292 days and 287 days. Have one more set of paper that has now been out 292 days. All submitted before E-filing was possible. Kinda expect the last paper to clear within a couple of weeks now.

Next should be E-Filed the beginning of next week. Will be interesting to see how long they take.