New Gem-Tech LE / Military / First Responder Distributer

Company specific discussions and announcements.
Irishpride
Silent Operator

New Gem-Tech LE / Military / First Responder Distributer

Post by Irishpride »

Just wanted to introduce myself as a Gem-Tech LE/ Military / First Responder Distributer. What does this mean? Well Gem-Tech has gone to great lengths to please and take care of all their customers, but they have now set up a program to service the LE / Military customer as well. Gem-Tech is available to the commercial market as you all know at outstanding prices and performance, but they also support programs such as this for the LE / Military Community. My role is to take care of all the LE/ Military / First Responders individual sales. I only distribute to dealers, but will sell directly to individual officer through myself or transfer to another dealer. Gem-Tech has made it available to make sure that our LE/ Military / and First Responder community is able to obtain these awesome products for their personal use at a great price. I believe in standing behind a company that supports the men and women who serve and protect our communities and our nation. With that said if you are LE/ Military or First Responder with proper credentials then let me know and I would be more then happy to pay it forward. If you are a dealer and would like to stock Gem-Tech products including there new 300 Blkout 187 gr subsonic ammo then give me a call. I can be reached at 321-890-1730 or shoot me an email.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Re: New Gem-Tech LE / Military / First Responder Distributer

Post by renegade »

Can you get me a GemTech Mist 22 Intergral?
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

That is a Lipsey's exclusive. They will be the only one who will have that specific Gem-Tech product. Anything else i'm good to go. Thanks.......
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
zorro2032

Post by zorro2032 »

Looking at the G5 or G5T for my Tavor and PS90 whats your pricing on those? Do you have a website storefront or just email?
[email protected]
Silent But Deadly

Post by [email protected] »

Irishpride wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself as a Gem-Tech LE/ Military / First Responder Distributer. What does this mean? Well Gem-Tech has gone to great lengths to please and take care of all their customers, but they have now set up a program to service the LE / Military customer as well. Gem-Tech is available to the commercial market as you all know at outstanding prices and performance, but they also support programs such as this for the LE / Military Community. My role is to take care of all the LE/ Military / First Responders individual sales. I only distribute to dealers, but will sell directly to individual officer through myself or transfer to another dealer. Gem-Tech has made it available to make sure that our LE/ Military / and First Responder community is able to obtain these awesome products for their personal use at a great price. I believe in standing behind a company that supports the men and women who serve and protect our communities and our nation. With that said if you are LE/ Military or First Responder with proper credentials then let me know and I would be more then happy to pay it forward. If you are a dealer and would like to stock Gem-Tech products including there new 300 Blkout 187 gr subsonic ammo then give me a call. I can be reached at 321-890-1730 or shoot me an email.
Thats awesome Matt, I appreciate it! I just applied for an account on bhpolicesupply.com will that avenue work?
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

We do have a website, but its only for LE/Military or First Responder. The public can view to see what we offer, but will not have access to pricing. As a distributer we don't post prices on a website. The public can order from us( Only Silencers and SBR's) but they will pay retail pricing as we don't want to cut out any of the dealers when comes to price. If you are LE/Military or First Responder you can either set up an account on bhpolicesupply.com and we can verify your credentials or you can email me directly at [email protected]. All LE/Military and First Responder get special pricing. There is no one in the silencer market that can compare to the Gemtech discount program that they have enabled.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales