ATF is Coming for You Guys in A Major Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: bakerjw, renegade

bitfi3nd
Senior Silent Operator

Re: ATF is Coming for You Guys in A Major Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bitfi3nd »

Machine Gun Matt wrote:So You think its cute to F--k everyone else on the Efile

I hear You like to tie up bandwith on the Gov Efile system through a backdoor in he system!

My understanding is Your going to be audited for Your little stunt just for starters.......

Well here's a little message for You. There are now plans in the works to bring You F tards to Your knees.

You want to control the market? The wheels are already set in motion for an all out Boycott of Your Company! :evil:
Silencershop won't be being boycotted by me, or anyone else I know that has bought anything from them.
It's the ATFs shitty site that has problems, not SS's efficient batch uploading. If the Efile site was properly designed, their batch uploads would tie up the site much less than individual uploads.

Blame the shitty .gov web design & their incompetence, not Silencershop for trying to do things efficiently.
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

Silencer Shop's new approach would have benefited a number of end users like me who do not have FFLs that can or will do efilings.

Personally, I suspect they were doing things right and the BATFE's approach to the web site was simply inadequate.

I have bought 6 cans from the Silencer Shop. Four have cleared the last paperwork to me. Form 4s all done on paper as the local FFLs can't/won't do efiling. They've done a wonderful job for me. Wish their ideal service model was possible!
Bone16
Elite Member

Post by Bone16 »

Machine Gun Matt wrote:So You think its cute to F--k everyone else on the Efile

I hear You like to tie up bandwith on the Gov Efile system through a backdoor in he system!

My understanding is Your going to be audited for Your little stunt just for starters.......

Well here's a little message for You. There are now plans in the works to bring You F tards to Your knees.

You want to control the market? The wheels are already set in motion for an all out Boycott of Your Company! :evil:
MGM,

Get the sand out of your mangina before you make a pearl, sweetheart!

-Bone
America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the mall.

Bone 16, Asshat at large, OUT!
madone

Post by madone »

With the customer service I got from them today and all previous orders in the past. To top it off, their great prices, helpful videos and amazing stock to choose from I think I will leave the boycott to you, have fun with that. I am a Silencer Shop customer for life.

Thanks guys!