New form 1 submited

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Shady

New form 1 submited

Post by Shady »

So Form 1's went live again and I sent in an app for making a 45 cal Suppressor.

2 questions.

I entered my trust as the maker that is correct right ?
it said that my trust name was an unknown maker and it needs to be reviewed. Is that normal ? and when I payed then clicked sign and submit I got an email saying its being processed but the permit number did not have anything in it and the email was blank where the number should be. I dont recall any of my other forms being blank they always had a number.

thanks
McLarenross
Silent But Deadly

Re: New form 1 submited

Post by McLarenross »

Yes all of that is correct and normal. In about 3 days youll receive an email saying the form has gone pending and youll get a permit number.
There are no "ex-Marines", just Marines who arent active anymore.
Shady

Post by Shady »

Thanks

So just wondering now that my trust is in the system next time will it still need to be verified ?
McLarenross
Silent But Deadly

Post by McLarenross »

Unfortunately not. Even after this one is approved your trust will not be in the system. Kinda dumb.
There are no "ex-Marines", just Marines who arent active anymore.
Armorer-at-Law
Silent But Deadly

Post by Armorer-at-Law »

Unless the nomenclature has changed, you will not get a "permit" number. That is for import/export permits. You will get a reference or transaction number.
Send lawyers, guns, and money...
Armorer-at-Law.com
07FFL/02SOT