SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Irishpride
Silent Operator

SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Post by Irishpride »

A little preview to whats to come at Shot Show....... SilencerCo will be releasing a new LE/Military/First Responder program that will make you have to own a SilencerCo silencer. This will be the Glock Blue Label program for silencers except better!!!!!!!!!!! Prices are going to be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Look for more info to come from SilencerCo. If you are one of the Following then this will apply to you:

• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
o Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired credentials
• EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
• LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Re: SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Post by L1A1Rocker »

There is a point where all this "support" for the selected few, will alienate those not in the "club".
RPM509
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RPM509 »

I seriously doubt this type of bonus program for these 'clubs' will have
any type of negative impact on these companies bottom line. In the short term
and possibly for foreseeable future, it will help them.

Depending on prices offered, I will be all over this.
"a butt tuba" - Palindrome
Mark.n.chip

Post by Mark.n.chip »

Would reserve officers qualify?
Jt.kline19
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jt.kline19 »

Mark.n.chip wrote:Would reserve officers qualify?
If they are sworn law Enforcment.
Once a Marine Always a Marine, so why reenlist?
Member of LSU
In Memory of the First Person to Get Me Into Guns, and NFA. RIP Edward R. Kline USAF Retired, August 12, 1953- May 26, 2012
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

giggidy giggidy
starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

Post by starlingstalker »

Hopefully, all this NFA goodness COULD be limited to 2nd Amendment friendly states........ :cry:
Good enough for the badge then good enough for the SAME citizens..... :roll:
When it comes to enforcing a mostly forgotten boycott the firearms industry might as well be herding a bunch of ravenous, horny feral kitty cats..... :evil:
starlingstalker :(
Ban weapons, not firearms!
It may ONLY be a dollar but its STILL a Sux Tax!
Pssst, so let's change this infringing UNConstitutional Law!
msup752

Post by msup752 »

As usual, they miss the FIRST first responder, 911 telecommunicators. If a medic needs a suppressor and hot deals, why don't I?

I miss out on a lot of cool stuff because I'm not considered a first responder but who is the first person you talk to for help? Yep, that's me. Kind of a sore spot because I'm a service that is overlooked and taken for granted 'cause no one sees me. I couldn't ride with medical helicopters due to this serious flaw in defining a first responder. The news never gives me credit even though often what I do is the difference between life and death while waiting for someone to get on scene.

It is nice they are doing this though. Love their stuff and I might have space for one more can if they come out with something awesome this year.
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

And screw those veterans.
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

Gee whizz guys!

That's actually a nice list of a lot of folks that serve or have served a career ... often not making what they could in a normal private economy! A decent thing to do I think!

Mike

(And no ... I don't fit any of the categories so would not benefit from the program.)
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

Abiqua wrote:And screw those veterans.
"Retired military"
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

Where is Merrit Island? I'm in the panhandle area.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

cyclone72 wrote:
"Retired military"
If a person serves for 12yrs, then gets "downsized" (not allowed to re-up) to make room for lower ranks to get promoted; that's NOT retired, that's just screwed.
Happened all the time to soldiers and Specialties that seem very important to retain, at least to those on the outside.
It would be better if a DD214 also earned one a discount.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
tripntx
Silent Operator

Post by tripntx »

Irishpride wrote:A little preview to whats to come at Shot Show....... SilencerCo will be releasing a new LE/Military/First Responder program that will make you have to own a SilencerCo silencer. This will be the Glock Blue Label program for silencers except better!!!!!!!!!!! Prices are going to be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Look for more info to come from SilencerCo. If you are one of the Following then this will apply to you:

• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
o Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired credentials
• EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
• LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
The blue label program has worked very well for Glock, and I'm sure it will for SilencerCo.
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

whiterussian1974 wrote:
cyclone72 wrote:
"Retired military"
If a person serves for 12yrs, then gets "downsized" (not allowed to re-up) to make room for lower ranks to get promoted; that's NOT retired, that's just screwed.
Happened all the time to soldiers and Specialties that seem very important to retain, at least to those on the outside.
It would be better if a DD214 also earned one a discount.
Did not know that sir. That's just plain unfair. Thanks for the clarification. I think that a dd12 should suffice, especially if you've been in combat. My brother did a stint in Desert Storm and served 6 years and out with honorable discharge but doesn't qualify either. I have 10 years in LE but you don't even need that to qualify.
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.
Very cool!
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

cyclone72 wrote:
Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

Very cool!
Pending confirmation, I rescind my previous snarky comment.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Abiqua wrote:Pending confirmation, I rescind my previous snarky comment.
Please don't rescind your offer. If we Vets can't count on friends and strangers screwing us, who will.
(Many of us got used to getting screwed by Upper Command, Press, Politicians, etc while in Service. :lol: :shock: )
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
moagm316

Post by moagm316 »

It would be nice if DA Civilians could participate. Unfortunately this was the only way that I could serve as I have a physical disability that would not allow me to do so. There are those of us civvies that get deployed also but cannot carry a weapon but still go into harms way.

The oath of office that I took as a DA civilian.

"I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION; AND THAT I WILL WELL AND FAITHFULLY DISCHARGE THE DUTIES OF THE OFFICE UPON WHICH I AM ABOUT TO ENTER. SO HELP ME GOD"
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

whiterussian1974 wrote:
Abiqua wrote:Pending confirmation, I rescind my previous snarky comment.
Please don't rescind your offer. If we Vets can't count on friends and strangers screwing us, who will.
(Many of us got used to getting screwed by Upper Command, Press, Politicians, etc while in Service. :lol: :shock: )
Sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't an offer for services. :lol:
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

Abiqua wrote:
cyclone72 wrote:

Very cool!
Pending confirmation, I rescind my previous snarky comment.
I also rescind my endorsement of what said previously made snarky comment by one; Abiqua, in the year of our Lord 2015.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

Has Silencerco posted anything more about this? If so, my wife is about to be pissed when she gets my next credit card statement!
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

Stefan wrote:Has Silencerco posted anything more about this? If so, my wife is about to be pissed when she gets my next credit card statement!
Welcome to the club!
ChimeraPrecision
Silent But Deadly

Post by ChimeraPrecision »

I wish this was extended to defense contractor employees
Keep calm, and suppress on