New customer service at AAC

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Re: New customer service at AAC

Post by NickAAC »

JMC wrote:
NickAAC wrote:As far as the O-rings, I got your email, and I responded, I need to talk my coworker and have him see if we have that size still, I know we have them for the piston. But from what I hear we have been trying to get O-rings for sale for years. I can't even sell them to someone because they have no part number in the system. Hopefully we can get them on the website soon, besides that, we are trying to get a large amount of them up front so we can mail one out to people who need them. But as of now, they are locked in the back and I have to get someone to go get me the right size and whatnot.

The best/easiest thing to do is go to a parts store and ask them if they have one. Hopefully we can get an assortment here up front so I can start mailing them.
Thank you.
I did receive your email and appreciate you responding in a timely manner.
I will begin my search locally in a couple of days.
If you absolutely can't find one, especially the one for the piston, email me again and I'll do my best to try to get one to you.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
JMC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JMC »

NickAAC wrote:
JMC wrote:
NickAAC wrote:As far as the O-rings, I got your email, and I responded, I need to talk my coworker and have him see if we have that size still, I know we have them for the piston. But from what I hear we have been trying to get O-rings for sale for years. I can't even sell them to someone because they have no part number in the system. Hopefully we can get them on the website soon, besides that, we are trying to get a large amount of them up front so we can mail one out to people who need them. But as of now, they are locked in the back and I have to get someone to go get me the right size and whatnot.

The best/easiest thing to do is go to a parts store and ask them if they have one. Hopefully we can get an assortment here up front so I can start mailing them.
Thank you.
I did receive your email and appreciate you responding in a timely manner.
I will begin my search locally in a couple of days.
If you absolutely can't find one, especially the one for the piston, email me again and I'll do my best to try to get one to you.
Thanks, much appreciated.
MntnMnWV

Post by MntnMnWV »

Website ETA for the 1/2x28 muzzle breaks??

Can't seem to get everything I want in stock at the same time.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

We are currently dealing with the stocking issue as fast as we can. Everything as far as pistons and mounts will be available again at the same time very soon.
Nick
[email protected]
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

I have always been treated kindly and professionally form AAC's CS. From the Evo-45 I bought in '05 to the 762SD I got in '09 and all the happy ones in between. I have had a Prodigy(old core), Pilot(sealed), Element, M42000, Evo-45, Evo-9 and a 762sd. The 762 I had issues with but AAC took good care of me afterwards. Im planning to get another can from them.
jclayto

Post by jclayto »

Nick, welcome aboard! It was a pleasure working with you this week on my silencer issue. For those wondering about customer service turn around time, I mailed my can last Wednesday and it will be delivered back to me today. 7 days door to door is what I call good service.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

Glad we could help you out so quick.
Nick
[email protected]
BadassWeakling
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BadassWeakling »

Thanks for the service and help Nick!

I had a M4-2000 that had seen a lot of use and abuse that needed a new latch, as it had previously been pinned in place due to my pessimism about WA's SBR laws.

Suppressor was sent in for a new latch only, came back with a brand new end cap (knicked it from volume firing) and new paint job along with a new latch and spring!
wingnut308

Post by wingnut308 »

Nick,

So I finally got my rebate in the mail today and the only thing I need is the tri-lug mount for the Evo 9 that I bought, and of course its out of stock. Do you have an ETA as to when these will be available again?

Thanks,
Another Nick
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

wingnut308 wrote:Nick,

So I finally got my rebate in the mail today and the only thing I need is the tri-lug mount for the Evo 9 that I bought, and of course its out of stock. Do you have an ETA as to when these will be available again?

Thanks,
Another Nick

Nick,

I'm not sure on an exact ETA, we are working on it though.

-Nick
Nick
[email protected]
HonEur12

Post by HonEur12 »

I ordered an upper last week and it has yet to ship. I ordered on the same day from several other retailers and I've already got my items. Website says 48 hours.

Are you guys a little behind because of the holiday?
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

We are running behind on shipping, emails, and are getting a seriously heavy amount of phone calls right now, we cannot keep up. The shipping department is working on getting everything caught up as fast as they can.
Nick
[email protected]
HonEur12

Post by HonEur12 »

Wow. Didn't think you guys (or any gun manuacturer) were that busy given the summer slump that usually occurs, and a big Republican election win. No worries though.

If I ordered a 9" upper last week would you have an ETA on shipping? This week? Next? Just trying to plan a range trip.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

We are trying to get everything caught up this week, including uppers.
Nick
[email protected]
HonEur12

Post by HonEur12 »

UPS is supposed to deliver today. It's at my local hub and apparently there is an exception.

Why does the universe keep delaying my 300BLK life?

Do you guys ship these in discreet boxes or does it have the AaC upper on the side?
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

The AAC box in inside another unmarked box.
HonEur12

Post by HonEur12 »

Thanks. Just delivered to my door. Ups tracking is terrible.

I appreciate yours and everyone else's hard work at AAC, Nick!
Last edited by HonEur12 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtdawg169
Silent But Deadly

Post by mtdawg169 »

This is not generally my style, but I'm pretty frustrated at the moment. What does it take to get someone to return an email or pick up a phone in Lawrenceville? I just spent 45 minutes on hold in the "que" and got hung up on once after being transferred to some unknown inbox that was full.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

We are having a very serious overload of emails and phone calls. I currently have over 300 emails to go through, I am working from 6 AM to 7PM and I cannot catch up, I even worked on Saturday to help work on rifles and ship out orders. Please bear with us, we will eventually get back to everyone. Calling is not the best way to get us right now.
Nick
[email protected]
Killerapplesauce
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Killerapplesauce »

Just wanted to say thanks to Nick and Ethan at AAC for all the help and great CS. You guys where quick to respond to my concerns. I didn't realize all the stuff going on with AAC and hope I wasn't to big of a pain in the arse. Just received my form 4 for my Ti-Rant 9, can't wait to try it out Cheers! and a Merry Christmas to you guys at AAC!
wingnut308

Post by wingnut308 »

NickAAC wrote:
wingnut308 wrote:Nick,

Thanks,
Another Nick

Nick,

I'm not sure on an exact ETA, we are working on it though.

-Nick
Form 4 Approved, Ive got the can in hand and still no mount, any idea on an ETA?
blurd14

Post by blurd14 »

I know this is an old post but I have to say that AAC still has the great customer service that I've received for the last 6 ok so years I've dealt with them. It can be very frustrating dealing with customer service reps that do not really care about the individuals problems etc.. (Just doing what they can to be done with the customer) . I have to give Nick props for continuing the great customer service in very timely manner which I've always received from AAC's customer service department. :D
Chris2000XJ

Post by Chris2000XJ »

blurd14 wrote:I know this is an old post but I have to say that AAC still has the great customer service that I've received for the last 6 ok so years I've dealt with them. It can be very frustrating dealing with customer service reps that do not really care about the individuals problems etc.. (Just doing what they can to be done with the customer) . I have to give Nick props for continuing the great customer service in very timely manner which I've always received from AAC's customer service department. :D
x2 Nick took great care of me both times. First was for a packet of dried rocksett that came with a new mount. Had a new one out in the mail same day. Then again for maintenance on my SDN-6 latch.

Good communicator, answered all of my questions very quickly and kept me up to date.
cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by cyclone72 »

They'll take care of you or fix what's wrong. I have no complaints other than no civy honey badger. Also, the only issue I've had is a 762sd can that was not accurate so I sent it back, two week turnaround, just like they said but, the exit hole was not concentric. Was merely cosmetic but I didn't want it anymore. They pretty much paid for a new Evo-9(wished I got the evo 45 though) and I just ordered a 762sd, again. I was a bit worried but my dealer got it and let me handle it. It's perfectly concentric and built like a brick s--t house. I looked at the exit hole, beautiful than checked out the blast baffle and was completely satisfied. So I feel my minor issues I've had with them have come full circle. I have no complaints about them. I feel another .22 can in the future and I'll prolly get an AAC even though there are a plethora of other manufacturers .22 cans that coul easily fit the bill. I guess I'm just a loyal customer.