Pricing?

Moderators: bakerjw, renegade

eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Pricing?

Post by eastern_hunter »

Anyone know what's with the very significant price increase on the Sakers from Silencer Shop?
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Re: Pricing?

Post by 66427vette »

Dealers set prices now from SS .
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

SS has set minimum pricing for dealers, and a lot of dealers have not bothered to go in and change pricing from the SS recommended price.
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

I don't understand the dynamic here ... from SS's sale price of $899 to $1056 seems abrupt. Puts that can in a class just below SOCOM selected cans and higher than almost anything else.

Have the Sakers developed that good a reputation? Is the market setting the price?

(Must admit am damned glad I bought the ones I have before the price increase. Would likely have tried something cheaper.)
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

At $899, they're just moving inventory. Current dealer cost on the Saker 762 isn't far from the figure after SiCo's price increases earlier this year.
myrdraal0
Silent But Deadly

Post by myrdraal0 »

AlabamaPaul wrote:At $899, they're just moving inventory. Current dealer cost on the Saker 762 isn't far from the figure after SiCo's price increases earlier this year.
You nailed it. We were selling the old inventory that we still had from before the price jump at the lower price. With SilencerCo increasing the price expect this to be the new norm.
Distributor of AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SilencerCo, Spike's, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thunder Beast, YHM
www.SilencerShop.com
512-931-4556