Free SilencerCo-Noveske stripped lower

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

jdasilva
Silent But Deadly

Free SilencerCo-Noveske stripped lower

Post by jdasilva »

JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Free SilencerCo-Noveske stripped lower

Post by JasonNC »

I don't use Instagram and was hoping they had a Facebook post I could share to enter, but they don't :o
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!
Joker31D
Silent But Deadly

Post by Joker31D »

sucks, you can tell things have changed over there, it seems they are going all remington on us... Mainstream, waiting on the Customer Service to drop next. I'm still bitter about the whole Saker thing I guess. Remington and Silencerco are both on my list.

I wonder if this is one of those that they wouldnt allow for their promotion where they gave them to people who bought Sakers, I was one of those people who bought one and didnt get the Lower.
Visit my Wounded Hunter Project Blog!
https://woundedhunterproject.wordpress.com/

It has a beard and its climbing mountains ... it must be a billy goat! wait, it has a Rifle!
Joshua@CapitolArmory
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Joshua@CapitolArmory »

The lowers we have are straight from SilencerCo recently, and not the same ones that was with their Saker promotion a while back.
Joshua

[email protected]
Capitol Armory
FFL/SOT
www.CapitolArmory.com