ok i got 5 supressors and im waiting on .....

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

ok i got 5 supressors and im waiting on .....

Post by ericdraven »

a liberty regulator video , its been awhile , post up a video with the db of 109 !!!
you got people waiting to spend some money lol . or let me come down and i will
video it .there is 2 small vid of it on a pistol / bring that mutha out to breathe rofl

also dead air 22 , videos and sound and ranges

seriously i know im not the only one waiting !!!!!! :evil: :evil: :arrow: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Re: ok i got 5 supressors and im waiting on .....

Post by ericdraven »

im ready to spend some money !! but show me how good the suppressors are please :D :D :D
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

I'd like to see the vids also but they still won"t tell much unless a handfull of indipended tests are done in different enviroments. however I trust both companys for putting out accurate results. Infact Dave sounded VERY excited about his new Regulator and his tests are consistant. I still love my old Liberty TL and he offers a Regulator upgrade for it which is tempting because I like the left hand twist to the tube, even lower FRP, and 110db is action noise level.
Member of the LSU, SWR, and RUGGED underground. Shame Silencerco!
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

Emilio wrote:I'd like to see the vids also but they still won"t tell much unless a handfull of indipended tests are done in different enviroments. however I trust both companys for putting out accurate results. Infact Dave sounded VERY excited about his new Regulator and his tests are consistant. I still love my old Liberty TL and he offers a Regulator upgrade for it which is tempting because I like the left hand twist to the tube, even lower FRP, and 110db is action noise level.

yep both good companies . i am really really fighting back urge to jump on the regulator
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

Yeah, Im half tempted to do the TL to Regulator upgrade and im happy with the TL. :lol:
Member of the LSU, SWR, and RUGGED underground. Shame Silencerco!
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

What's the most recent word with this Regulator fellas? I've got two Kodiak TL's and an Essence. Are these things really getting down to 110 db's? Maybe I should upgrade one of them and be able to compare the two side by side.......hmmmmmm
I've gotta stop this habit.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

well i pulled the trigger yesterday ,dealer in my state had em for $ 415 / that makes 6 , wife only knows of 2 . thank god i got a hidden account with our joint rofl :lol: :lol:

when it comes in i will rate it against my spectre2 , and mack brothers ,and axiom

wasnt gonna
pay msrp but at bout 400 bucks its no brainer . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

got tired of not knowing , but after speaking to some folks into suppressors they suppress from 42 to 46
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

ericdraven wrote:well i pulled the trigger yesterday ,dealer in my state had em for $ 415 / that makes 6 , wife only knows of 2 . thank god i got a hidden account with our joint rofl :lol: :lol:

when it comes in i will rate it against my spectre2 , and mack brothers ,and axiom

wasnt gonna

got tired of not knowing , but after speaking to some folks into suppressors they suppress from 42 to 46
Have you gotten that Regulator in yet? What's the ETA on her? Let me know when you do and if you think it's worth upgrading one of my Kodiak TL's to the Regulator.

Thanks!
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

OJB4 wrote:
ericdraven wrote:well i pulled the trigger yesterday ,dealer in my state had em for $ 415 / that makes 6 , wife only knows of 2 . thank god i got a hidden account with our joint rofl :lol: :lol:

wasnt gonna

Have you gotten that Regulator in yet? What's the ETA on her? Let me know when you do and if you think it's worth upgrading one of my Kodiak TL's to the Regulator.

Thanks!

not yet :twisted: nut will give you a buzz when i got my hands on it
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Really considering calling them about upgrading one of my Kodiak TL's to the Regulator. Really no point in having two of the same silencers.....I went a little overboard when I started buying. Have two Spectre II's and I've never shot with one of them.....some of my ideas aren't very well thought out. HAHA While the two consecutive serial number cans on two consecutive serial numbered pistols looks cool there's really no point. Buyers remorse I guess.....coulda skipped one pistol and one can and bought something else. Oh well......live and learn I guess.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

OJB4 wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Really considering calling them about upgrading one of my Kodiak TL's to the Regulator. Really no point in having two of the same silencers.....I went a little overboard when I started buying. Have two Spectre II's and I've never shot with one of them.....some of my ideas aren't very well thought out. HAHA While the two consecutive serial number cans on two consecutive serial numbered pistols looks cool there's really no point. Buyers remorse I guess.....coulda skipped one pistol and one can and bought something else. Oh well......live and learn I guess.
i did same thing , first was spectre2 then considered sparrow , nope went with a not so known brand mack brothers , love it , then tirant 45 , octane and then an axiom , like it to , now regulator . its like a disease , now here comes the mask from dead air geexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and osprey mini . it never ends lol . but i gotta stop buying for awhile . wife will kill me she only knows of 2 :shock: :| :| :|
Joker31D
Silent But Deadly

Post by Joker31D »

That Osprey mini is so beautiful, I dont care if it makes things louder I have to buy one, I have an Osprey 45 on a TRP Operator and I want to buy a 22, 1911 and the mini to have a set. They need to make a rifle version of it, I'd buy it, just not interested in the Shotgun version, I shot it and not really impressed, was at a demo and got out of line when I heard it fired with 7.5 shot and it sounded like a minishell. Too damn loud for me and its too heavy, guess the nature of the beast. I was expecting No Country for old men quietness, got minishell loudness. Gotta have the mini though, even my wife called it cute, she doesn't say that about babies holding kittens.
Visit my Wounded Hunter Project Blog!
https://woundedhunterproject.wordpress.com/

It has a beard and its climbing mountains ... it must be a billy goat! wait, it has a Rifle!
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

ericdraven wrote:
OJB4 wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Really considering calling them about upgrading one of my Kodiak TL's to the Regulator. Really no point in having two of the same silencers.....I went a little overboard when I started buying. Have two Spectre II's and I've never shot with one of them.....some of my ideas aren't very well thought out. HAHA While the two consecutive serial number cans on two consecutive serial numbered pistols looks cool there's really no point. Buyers remorse I guess.....coulda skipped one pistol and one can and bought something else. Oh well......live and learn I guess.
i did same thing , first was spectre2 then considered sparrow , nope went with a not so known brand mack brothers , love it , then tirant 45 , octane and then an axiom , like it to , now regulator . its like a disease , now here comes the mask from dead air geexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and osprey mini . it never ends lol . but i gotta stop buying for awhile . wife will kill me she only knows of 2 :shock: :| :| :|
My wife found out my number a few months back when I went to pick up my latest approval. She asked what I needed so many different silencers for and I really didn't have a good answer for that. Of course I quickly told a little white lie and said they all do something a little different but it got me thinking that maybe I needed to slack off a bit. Considering I don't have 13 different caliber weapons I guess I don't need 13 different silencers. That still didn't stop me from ordering my Omega though.....which just got approved a couple days ago!!! WOO HOOOOO She's gonna figure out that I got another when I tell her I have to "take a ride to the gun shop"......it's a 2 hour drive so I can't get away with not telling her what I've done.....haha.....sure am glad she's frickin awesome and just laughs at me when I buy stuff I don't need. Just laughs and shakes her head.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

OJB4 wrote:

wasnt gonna

Thanks!

yeah it came in finally , and if was looking to upgrade i would , its my favorite can , im hoping to have a video up soon, its
just a great can is alli can say , never heard a kodiak but regulator to me has a great tone and all you hear is the action , i ran some cci 720 fps quiet ammo and man i dunno how theygot it so quiet , my opinion do it
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Thanks a bunch. Maybe I'll get that and an MPX SBR before the new rules take effect in July....sure don't wanna have to start messing with fingerprint cards for me, my wife and dad. Maybe I'll just remove them from the trust so I don't have to bother with prints for that many people.....it's honestly just dumb that .gov can come up with rules like this. I'm sure the ATF ran checks on people who applied with trusts.