De Lisle build

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

XLmoby

De Lisle build

Post by XLmoby »

This might be worth a read?
Hello i am from Germany.
It is a build challenge and i am Building a De Lisle silent commando carbine for Airborn Forces.
This will be a full documentation of the build, exept the internals of the can. If there is interesst i can post the internals here in the Forum.
End of the challange is end of October. By this time i have to be finish and post a Video 5 Shot proof of live.

Here is the link to the Forum.

http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/index ... ic=59493.0

Thanks for watching.

XLmoby
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Re: De Lisle build

Post by whiterussian1974 »

XLmoby wrote:It is a build challenge and i am Building a De Lisle silent commando carbine for Airborn Forces.

If there is interesst i can post the internals here in the Forum.

Here is the link to the Forum.
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/index ... ic=59493.0
Wie geht's mein Bruder?

YES!!! Please post Internals. However, the correct Folder is Silencersmithing Forum.
viewforum.php?f=10&sid=57c85ee6f849ea913c429e8120bbb281 Silencer Talk is for discussion, Smithing is for actual design and manufacture. And we LOVE Internal PICS! :D

You can find Threads w other de Lisle builds there. SilencerTalk Form 1 Suppressors - Links to Completed Builds viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895&sid=57c85ee6 ... 8120bbb281

Topic: De Lsile Commando Carbine MKII Copy viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131993&p=908603&hi ... 81#p908603
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
XLmoby

Post by XLmoby »

Mir geht es gut und wie geht es Dir?

I like to Post, but how can i upload the Pictures? If i load them to photobucket they are gone in half year.
can you help?

Postings of the new Build internals will happen earliest in 2 Month

Grüße

XLmoby
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

XLmoby wrote:Mir geht es gut und wie geht es Dir?
I like to Post, but how can i upload the Pictures? If i load them to photobucket they are gone in half year.
can you help?
Grüße
XLmoby
Alles gut mit mir auch. I habe fur ein paar Monate in Magdeburg gewohnt. Und dann fur acht Monate in Russland. (1999-2000)

Photobucket doesn't erase my photos. There is a storage limit, but no automatic time deletion.
If you have this problem, you can ask others here to host your photos.

I don't use Internet during hot months, and I live in Houston TX so nur November durch April habe Ich Net. Otherwise I would offer you my email to send them to.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314