Another stamp I didn't "need" but couldn't pass up

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Tacoblack

Another stamp I didn't "need" but couldn't pass up

Post by Tacoblack »

Well I made the choice to pop into my lgs and next thing I know badabing badaboom I have a Spectre ii in nfa purgatory. I went in intending to buy an atlas bipod but couldn't pass up the $275 price on the Spectre. Here's to another wait.
BlogSarge
Silent Operator

Re: Another stamp I didn't "need" but couldn't pass up

Post by BlogSarge »

Patience is a virtue, and buying NFA stuff keeps us virtuous.... :mrgreen:

Congrats on the Spectre II. It looks to be a great can.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

first can i bought was Spectre 2 , built like a tank and awesome . you will be pleased .
i started out thinking i will get just one .

now i have 10 suppressors roflmao . addicting
sundazes

Post by sundazes »

ericdraven wrote:first can i bought was Spectre 2 , built like a tank and awesome . you will be pleased .
i started out thinking i will get just one .

now i have 10 suppressors roflmao . addicting
Only 10, childs play. :D
Spectre 2's are awesome cans. My first was also a Spectre 2.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

You'll love that Spectre II.....I actually have two of them. So if you wanna talk about stamps you don't "need" I got you beat on that one brother! :lol: I got two with sequential serial numbers so I could buy two of the GSG-1911 22's with sequential serial numbers to make a neat looking set. Why???? I dunno.....hell, I've never even fired one of them so I wouldn't have to clean both of them. And I've been having them for about 2 years or something like that...whenever they came out plus a few months or so. Also have 5 total 22 cans. It's the addiction factor with these things. Nobody is immune once they make that first purchase. Enjoy man...you won't regret the purchase.
I've gotta stop this habit.
Chorizo

Post by Chorizo »

It is amazing..........20 months ago, I didn't feel the need for one........today 4 cans/stamps in hand, 2 more will stamp out in a month and filed another form 4 yesterday....and I am already thinking about my next one!

What the hell has need got to do with it?
Tacoblack

Post by Tacoblack »

Well you guys convinced me, I am going to get a rugged obsidian going now too. Not that it will help with the wait for my Spectre but wth.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Tacoblack wrote:Well you guys convinced me, I am going to get a rugged obsidian going now too. Not that it will help with the wait for my Spectre but wth.
Now you've got the right attitude about stamps. You should always have some that you're expecting to come in so that way it seems like the process is faster....if you get a new toy every two months you forget about the one that you have to wait 9 months for. Get em all!!!! I'm thinking of looking in to some of those products by "Q". Fireman met with the owner/CEO and that 22 cal modular can seems awesome even though I'm not sold on the look of it. It's really cool to be able to shorten it up as much as you want. Might be time to get on another list other than the Maxim 9 pistol's waiting list. :)

Jay
I've gotta stop this habit.