Another reason to move out of California

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Another reason to move out of California

Post by hardcase »

Mandate for all houses to have solar panels. https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebi ... s-n2354430
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Re: Another reason to move out of California

Post by fishman »

TL;DR
anyone who can show they are Black, Hispanic, LGBTQ or disabled will get a special subsidy.
all new homes and all homes sold must have solar panels as their source of energy. All apartment buildings with more than four units must install solar panels by 2025, and all commercial and office buildings must do the same. As for farms, they must commit 25% of their acreage to windmills.
Now all my family members who are here as undocumented workers can get a job. It will take the burden off me of supporting them. Who do you think is going to climb on all those roofs and install those solar panels?
German energy costs have soared to twice the cost of the United States because of the German government’s requirements regarding renewable energy
The farmers are already at war with the state
Wow
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Post by johndoe3 »

Amazing, another proposed government mandate that started with forcing everyone to buy health care under Obamacare--forcing everyone to buy solar panels in CA.

I favor States rights, but somehow this seems unconstitutional (except to Chief Justice Roberts who would call it a tax).
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

"Another reason to move out of kalifornia"?

I would think at this point, there would be so many reasons to move out of kalifornia that it would be easier to list the reasons TO live in kalifornia.
I don't care what your chart says
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

What then, can they NOT compel you to buy? Why not compel everyone to buy a new car every three years to stimulate the auto industry? How about everyone must own a cat or a dog, thus removing the need for animal shelters? What part of the Constitution empowers the government to dictate our buying habits?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.