Glock 22lr kits as suppressor hosts?

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Glock 22lr kits as suppressor hosts?

Post by jlwilliams »

22lr kits for the Glock have been around for a few years now. When they first came out they worked best with high velocity ammo. In some cases they only worked with HV.

Do the current ones function with standard or sub sonic? Is there one that is a good candidate to he a suppressor host?
Snake-eater 1
Silent But Deadly

Re: Glock 22lr kits as suppressor hosts?

Post by Snake-eater 1 »

jlwilliams wrote:22lr kits for the Glock have been around for a few years now. When they first came out they worked best with high velocity ammo. In some cases they only worked with HV.

Do the current ones function with standard or sub sonic? Is there one that is a good candidate to he a suppressor host?
I've never had any problem using subsonic 22lr ammo in my Ciener Glock conversions. I have had conversions on both 9mm and .45 ACP Glock hosts, equipped with AAC and YHM suppressors for over 10 years, highly reliable. Just keep the pistols clean, they work fine.
"Our drills are bloodless battles,
Our battles are bloody drills."
A saying of the Spartans
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Re: Glock 22lr kits as suppressor hosts?

Post by jlwilliams »

Thanks. Ciener makes top notch stuff. Unfortunately it looks like he's not doing the Glock kits for now. Not sure if he's going to make them any more or if he's just building other stuff now, but the site says no dice.

Anybody have feedback on the Advantage Arms or the Tactical Solutions kits?