Forum update day...

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

silencertalk
Site Admin

Forum update day...

Post by silencertalk »

Some time today or tonight I will update the forum software to the latest version. I was putting it off as it is scary to do because sometimes it breaks, but I have a full backup so if anything happens, it will be fixable.

Part of this update is that the color scheme / theme will be reset to the defaults for the forum software - so don't be shocked that it has a different look. I am not going to be in a rush to get a custom look back again as I am backed up with other things. it should be faster and more secure after it is updated.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Re: Forum update day...

Post by silencertalk »

Looks like it worked.

So yeah, this is why it look different. But now I have more control over spam and stuff.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

I'm getting this nonsense along the top of the page when going to Quick Links and then Active Topics:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/search.php on line 1059: compact(): Undefined variable: zebra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/search.php on line 1247: compact(): Undefined variable: zebra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/search.php on line 1247: compact(): Undefined variable: zebra
mbogo
Silent But Deadly

Post by mbogo »

It's a different appearance, but I hope it is stable.

BTW, I've sent a PM regarding my password.
7 stamps and 1 in jail :mrgreen: