Offfering Mmachining Services

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

mcrump
Senior Silent Operator

Offfering Mmachining Services

Post by mcrump »

In what category or forum should I post that I am offering machining services? I am an 01/SOT/07 FFL License holder and new to this board. Also known on the Form 1 Suppressor board as hawkstand.
Spectrum Tactical Solutions
FFL 01/SOT/07 license holder
Master Machinist
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Offfering Mmachining Services

Post by 748 »

What if I wanted to do something like have a tactical innovations fake silencer hogged out for solovent trap k baffels and have an end cap threaded in?
So much has changed since my last form 1
mcrump
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mcrump »

748 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:47 pm What if I wanted to do something like have a tactical innovations fake silencer hogged out for solovent trap k baffels and have an end cap threaded in?

I can probably do that for you. I would need a copy of your form 1.
Spectrum Tactical Solutions
FFL 01/SOT/07 license holder
Master Machinist
Sgt.Mike

Post by Sgt.Mike »

OK 1st post on here and his ad prompted me to actually register...
OP I looked up your Signature line and found a phone number hopefully it is correct.
Here is my "problem"
One of the suppressors I own is a Huntertown Arms Krestel 9 which we all know is outta the Biz and I need a mount made for 1/2x28 direct thread.
my present one mount is 5/8x24 which works great for eveything except my AR Firearms. looking to see what it would cost to have the lh threaded srew in mount to be made for direct thead in 1/2x28.
PM me and we can discuss details and cost as the mout is not controlled i can mail to you once.

before everyone trashs my Huntertown this was chosen for Cast bullet loads, CHEAP, and was user serviceable for cleaning. Yes my YHM , Silencerco's, and other sealed cans are Miles more effective than the huntertown ...

Happy Holidays
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Perhaps buy a 1/2"x28 - 5/8"x24 tpi adapter from eBay? About $4. Order now and have it by Feb-Mar.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-ID-to-5 ... %7Ciid%3A1
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

mcrump wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:22 am In what category or forum should I post that I am offering machining services? I am an 01/SOT/07 FFL License holder and new to this board. Also known on the Form 1 Suppressor board as hawkstand.
Yes, here is a good place for an intro.
You can also get a tag in the Industry Section: viewforum.php?f=115
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
Sgt.Mike

Post by Sgt.Mike »

whiterussian1974 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:19 pm Perhaps buy a 1/2"x28 - 5/8"x24 tpi adapter from eBay? About $4. Order now and have it by Feb-Mar.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-ID-to-5 ... %7Ciid%3A1
I have not seen that ..... interesting my first thought was concenticay but a .224 " pill outbound to a 9mm core in the baffles ... just might work without a strike

noticed that they had it in SS as well as alum for just a dollar more
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.