Another shooting coming soon?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

bakerjw
Elite Member

Another shooting coming soon?

Post by bakerjw »

What are the odds that we'll see another shooting in the not too distant future? If TPTB are involved in any way, wouldn't it be very appropriate for another one to occur while the caliph is touring the country promoting his "common sense" drivel? Even if there is no conspiracy and no handlers out there, the time is ripe for another nut job to seize the opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame and endless notoriety spewed forth by the MSM.

The only thing holding anyone back is where they'd get their ammunition.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
Sdustin
Silent But Deadly

Re: Another shooting coming soon?

Post by Sdustin »

I hate all the abreavations. Im always looking up the meaning it's great fun. But yea why not another shooting. Ohbunghole has already killed the most weak among us with the killing of children so I wouldn't put anything else past him.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Well let's look at this form the nut's point of view. They know they can get weapons easy. They know they from seeing it on tv they can can take out allot of people in a confined space more so in a place whee nobody is allowed to be armed. Last they know there name will be on every TV, radio, magazine and news paper out here as a bonus. So yes I see more. I also see as many do each one hoping to do more damage then the last one in a attempt to make the bigger impact.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
Alael
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Alael »

I think that if a big very shocking shootout occurs in a very near futur, this will reverse the situation for gun prohibition proponents, and allow a big gun ban to pass.
I suspect that the gun ban proponents are hoping for one. The sacrifice of innocent victims are necessary for their "great cause", isn't it!?
Today, because of the Fast & Furious scandal, I won't reject any possibility, even the craziest. Because few years ago, if someone had told me that a Federal Agency put in the hands of the deadliest criminals members of the bloodiest gangs, thousands of weapons in order to push the agenda of their boss who has planned to disarm the American people, I would have been the first to call him luny crazy conspiration theorist. Since the "Fast & Furious" scandal was revealed, I've read Matt Bracken's novels and I've also found some knowledge about the "MK Ultra" governmental project http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra . And finally in this corrupted World everything is possible!
SRM
Silent But Deadly

Post by SRM »

bakerjw wrote:What are the odds that we'll see another shooting in the not too distant future? If TPTB are involved in any way, wouldn't it be very appropriate for another one to occur while the caliph is touring the country promoting his "common sense" drivel? Even if there is no conspiracy and no handlers out there, the time is ripe for another nut job to seize the opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame and endless notoriety spewed forth by the MSM.

The only thing holding anyone back is where they'd get their ammunition.
I'm sure the gov will provide the ammo, drugs, and the feller to take the fall. Just gotta get all the ducks in a row.

How many of you folks are on federal prescribed drugs? It's only a matter of time and the clock IS tickin!

The World at large wants the USA to fall in general and dis-armament is the only way to do this.

!!!!! I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY WEAPONS !!!!!
wolf
Silent But Deadly

Post by wolf »

I would really really hope there would come one shooting,,,,,,,,,

Where the nut is screaming ,i am going to kill ya all

THEN one shoot ,fired from a concealed weapon,,, and the nut case down
NOT DEAD (no martyr )
but just wounded

but maybe it has happened , ,, but hide away because of ...

Ok that aside ,, is there a trend to when most shooting happens
under a Democratic president, or republican ??

or are the nuts-jobs all over the map
docwalker

Post by docwalker »

We had a close call locally. Sadly its just a short distance from VA Tech so peoples nerves are already on edge. Luckily he did not kill anyone and was only able to hit 2 people. The potential was there for a lot worse situation as the college did have class rooms full of students.

http://www.wsls.com/story/21958528/shot ... ty-college
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

I took two new shooters to the range Saturday with their Dad. Sadly I had subconsciously planned for the worst scenario without even realizing it. I know and respect the Dad, but his kids? I didn't really know them all that well, you know what I mean?

After the killing of the hero Chris Kyle and the Newtown kid killing his mother... we got out ONE weapon at a time, then the ammo, then shot ONE at a time, put the weapon away... then moved to the next firearm. I had a CCW the entire time. At the end we finished with pistols.

They were shocked that I had a pistol on my hip under my jacket the whole time. It was good for them to soak the whole day in. They are from an anti-2nd state but love all things firearms including the latest video games.

The two kids really learned a LOT about each weapon since we took our time and enjoyed each one fully before moving on to the next one. We cleaned a lot of Polywood garbage out of their heads. They have a new-found respect for firearms.

In retrospect that extra care probably wasn't necessary, but I guess you never know.

By the way, hit a steel plate with 22 of 23 rounds when I showed them the PS90 rapid fire. They were quite impressed. [pats self on back]

It is YOUR job to be prepared to stop the next rampage. Who knows where it will happen? Carry legally and in compliance with the law. It is only a matter of time until an incident happens that the media cannot ignore... where a lawful gun owner legally carrying a pistol with more than 10 rounds is the crucial difference between life and death.

If that lawful legal gun owner turns out to be YOU, then YOU better make sure you are properly prepared to stand up and be counted.
-----
Ick