Pics & Video of my cousin shooting

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

Pics & Video of my cousin shooting

Post by James DeGroat »

Here's a few pictures of my cousin shooting some of my suppressed weapons.

Do me a favor guys, no mean/dirty comments, anything else is fine.

Here's a short video of her shooting my GRAD Knife for the first time.

Right Click and Save Target As 5mb

You shoot you load

She already knows about the glasses. I make sure she wears them now days.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
bmanka
Silent But Deadly

Post by bmanka »

I would certainly shoot myself in the leg on accident with that knife.
Patriot In Training
Golovko
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Golovko »

bmanka wrote:I would certainly shoot myself in the leg on accident with that knife.
You had me searching every inch of those pictures for about 10 minutes looking for a knife, because I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. Then I noticed the video link at the top of the first post. :oops:

I would have expected those revolver knives to have an easier to use trigger.
Quietly-Effectively
Silent But Deadly

Bolt Action Rifle

Post by Quietly-Effectively »

What is that rifle / caliber / suppressor ? Great photos ! !
YHM 3200
SRT Cheyenne XL, AAC Pilot, Spectre
Trident 9
VA3shooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by VA3shooter »

Great photos...nice looking place to shoot! That knife gun is pretty cool---do you have any photos of just the knife?? It's hard to see the trigger, etc but great to she her shooting!!!

Oh and glad you mentioned the glasses before someone jumped all over you for it.... I mean forget the great photos and cool video.......... :roll:
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

Thank you for sharing James. Great to see young folks getting into Firearms/Suppressors
Shea
Silent Operator

Post by Shea »

James,

Great pictures and video. Always nice to see a beautiful young lady enjoying shooting your cool toys!!!

Shea
soohwa
Silent But Deadly

Post by soohwa »

That is nice! I would probably have an ND trying to open my mail or ups packages. LOL.
كافر
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Thanks for sharing and had you not mentioned that about the glasses the Safety Nazis would have been all over you.

:lol:
NFAtalk.org
Hot_Shot
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hot_Shot »

Not really a safety issue, but if anyone else on this board tends to shoot while wearing sandles, you might rethink what footwear is worn while shooting.

I have shot before, while wearing sandles, and had hot brass land on my foot. Thankfully the brass did not get stuck between my toes. Just something to think about.
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

Hot_Shot wrote:Not really a safety issue, but if anyone else on this board tends to shoot while wearing sandles, you might rethink what footwear is worn while shooting.

I have shot before, while wearing sandles, and had hot brass land on my foot. Thankfully the brass did not get stuck between my toes. Just something to think about.
Sandels hurt when welding also - but does both as much as hot brass down the shirt :shock:

Nice pictures, these must be in NM right?
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
Griz
Silent But Deadly

Re: Pics & Video of my cousin shooting

Post by Griz »

James DeGroat wrote:Image
This is why I'm a *huge* fan of collapsible stocks. It's painful to see a kid or woman try to shoot a gun with a full sized stock. I'm sure she did fine, but guests have so much more fun when the gun fits.
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Hot_Shot wrote:Not really a safety issue, but if anyone else on this board tends to shoot while wearing sandles, you might rethink what footwear is worn while shooting.

I know what you mean, I've told her in the past that we're going shooting, not to the mall.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Artful wrote:

Sandels hurt when welding also - but does both as much as hot brass down the shirt :shock:

Nice pictures, these must be in NM right?
Yep pictures were taken here in NM.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Re: Bolt Action Rifle

Post by James DeGroat »

Quietly-Effectively wrote:What is that rifle / caliber / suppressor ? Great photos ! !
Ruger, .243, suppressor built by me back in 2005. Actually that gun is owned by my brother and he wanted it suppressed, even after telling him a .243 would suck to suppress.

To be honest is actually sounds pretty darn cool, so maybe I was wrong.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com