trosusa thought they were better than this

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

mroily
Silent Operator

trosusa thought they were better than this

Post by mroily »

Has anyone had any problems with trosusa
I order a 5/8-24 female to 3/4-24 male adaptor , they said they had it so I sent a check, within a week it show up but the wrong one it was backwards so I called them as soon as I
Looked at it and they actually answered. He apologized for the mess up and told me to send it back and they wood fix it , so I did over a month ago going on 2 months now

Now they won't answer the phone or my emails . I have called numberous times and emailed
And no answer . I tried to ask if they received back but still no answer . I have even left voice mails

I thought they were better than this !!!!!
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Re: trosusa thought they were better than this

Post by AlabamaPaul »

Mark has always been straight forward and responded quickly when I have had questions...
eastern_hunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by eastern_hunter »

Usually conversed by e-mail. Never more than a couple of days delay during vacations/holidays/busy times.
mroily
Silent Operator

Post by mroily »

I have emailed numerous times
And called ,

I heard he was good that's why I used him , and if we can get this worked out I will still
Use him , but I would like to be contacted to see what's going on ,
It could be he is waiting for it to be machined

I'll give most people the benefit of the doubt
tReznr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tReznr »

mroily wrote:Has anyone had any problems with trosusa
I order a 5/8-24 female to 3/4-24 male adaptor , they said they had it so I sent a check, within a week it show up but the wrong one it was backwards so I called them as soon as I
Looked at it and they actually answered. He apologized for the mess up and told me to send it back and they wood fix it , so I did over a month ago going on 2 months now

Now they won't answer the phone or my emails . I have called numberous times and emailed
And no answer . I tried to ask if they received back but still no answer . I have even left voice mails

I thought they were better than this !!!!!
My experiences mirror yours. I've had to deal with them twice. The first time it took months to deliver on a "it'll be about two weeks" promise (but the work was done to standard). During the whole time they ducked phone calls/emails. The second instance they again took months, but sent the wrong thread adapter. It was such a pain in the ass to deal with them I walked away and vowed to never do business with them again.

I have a buddy with a .45 suppressor from them that had similar issues with a warranty claim.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC