New .22 Pistol Hosts?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

huanab

Re: New .22 Pistol Hosts?

Post by huanab »

TROOPER wrote:
Aluminum, yes. If you get one in your hand, I think you'll be pleased with they way they feel. I know nothing about how they shoot. I think it may be slightly more difficult or expensive or both to have the barrel threaded, but I am confident that it is possible.

They did seem to be of higher quality.

The P22 is a disposable gun. It costs less and you get less. It isn't bad for its price, but it isn't a great gun.
I bought my 1911-22 before browning came out with the suppressor ready model. It does feel good, but I do wish the lower was aluminum as well instead of composite. It does look and feel good, but it's got a crap ton of blow back with my spectreII.

JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by JasonNC »

I bought a Walther PPQ .22 today. I ran across a deal online I couldn't pass up. Now I want to find a good deal on a nice S&W 2213 or 2214 and I'll be set for .22 hosts
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!
JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by JasonNC »

Picked up these two yesterday. Thread adapters are in route

It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!