Saker 7.62 question

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Saker 7.62 question

Post by Sigproshooter »

On the website it shows this can comes with the maad mount. Do I have the option of ordering it with an asr mount instead ? If so I found my next can. Thanks
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Re: Saker 7.62 question

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

I've never heard of it offered with anything other than maad mount.
It's not a silencer, it's a can of whoopass!
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

If the dealer offers the option, yes, it can be ordered with an ASR MAAD mount.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

AlabamaPaul wrote:If the dealer offers the option, yes, it can be ordered with an ASR MAAD mount.
okay, that would be a nice selling point. I'll check around. Thanks
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

CanOfWhooppass wrote:I've never heard of it offered with anything other than maad mount.
Trifecta and asr, I should've been more specific.
Sun Tzu
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Post by rimshaker »

CanOfWhooppass wrote:I've never heard of it offered with anything other than maad mount.
Sakers can use both MAAD or ASR. Swapping new mounts is up to the dealer. If the dealer can't do it, Silco will swap it out for free also.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

rimshaker wrote:
Sakers can use both MAAD or ASR. Swapping new mounts is up to the dealer. If the dealer can't do it, Silco will swap it out for free also.
I was hoping they would be willing to do that. Sent an email to them the other day, hopefully that is what they say too. If so maybe they'll put that option on their website for future reference.
Sun Tzu
BroncoAZ

Post by BroncoAZ »

I had some problems with the MAAD mounts sticking on my Saker 556. Silencerco was great about swapping my MAAD to ASR no charge. Awesome customer service from them if you ever need it.