“Solvent traps”

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Re: “Solvent traps”

Post by 0101silent »

US Customs? ICE? There's too many!

I caress everyone. Internal cavity explorers, exciters, enlargers. Immense cavity excavator. I climax everytime. I climax everyone. I confiscate excrement. I catch everyone. I chip everyone. I combat enemies. I command ethics. I commend ethics. I confront enemies. I control emigration. I convict encroachments. Immodest casual encounters. Immoral casual encounters. Impound cash expector. Impound cash extractor. 🙂😁

After meeting with the Biden Harris TRANSITION team... I comfort everyone. I can't enforce. I clear everyone. I communize everyone. I convenience everyone. Impress criminal enterprise. Immigrant colonization expediters. Impoverish country eventually. Immigrant colony entrance.🙂😁

I could guess all day!
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Increasingly Cumbersome Enforcement?

I was just kidding about working for Customs. I nearly added a Caveat that only the 1st paragraph of that post was genuine, and the rest was "creative flourishings." 8) :mrgreen:

I truly did apply and went through the whole process back in the middle 1990's but never got my letter to show up for training. :(
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
Sgt.Mike

Post by Sgt.Mike »

I noticed on the QuietBore site that to order a kit he is requiring a approved Form 1 to order /ship. Looks like he came to a agreement with BATFE to get them off his back.
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

That just means that will create a new Cottage Industry of Form1 Kit resellers.

People will show ONE F1 and then buy 20 kits. Or use their F1 to buy 1 kit multiple times and delivered to multiple addresses.

The Congress should have just passed the Hearing Protection Act and had the Stamp cost reduced to $5 and a 72 hr wait. That would have been a TRUE compromise.
---
In another thread, CptLink pointed out that ppl should be coming up with better ideas for cores. Innovative designs, methods, geometries, etc.

Historian and I tried several Threads along those lines a few years back. Some interesting ideas that have since been developed by Industry into refined concepts. Others were cast aside for various reasons. Some have yet to be developed into either useful or trash.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=158899
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
Sgt.Mike

Post by Sgt.Mike »

BTW White russian I retired from a alphabet agency ......... DoD LMAO .... 30+ years in the Military turned me into a grumpy old man :D

Never got into the private stamp collecting because of the fear of being stationed in a non suppressor friendly state ... but now retired not a problem.

but this is a addicting hobby.
I agree on the passage of the hearing protection act .

we always hear about modeling our guns laws after europe ... huh funny majority of europe you just go to a hardware store and plop down cash and walk out with a suppressor .... it was the dang game wardens fear of poaching that brought us to the laws of suppressors we have today.
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.
alordnapa
Silent But Deadly

Post by alordnapa »

whiterussian1974 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:37 am Increasingly Cumbersome Enforcement?

I was just kidding about working for Customs. I nearly added a Caveat that only the 1st paragraph of that post was genuine, and the rest was "creative flourishings." 8) :mrgreen:

I truly did apply and went through the whole process back in the middle 1990's but never got my letter to show up for training. :(
I wanted to work for F-Troop, but when I applied, they found out my parents were married.