WTS - Custom Suppressor Pouch ***NEW COLORS AVAILABLE***

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

WTS - Custom Suppressor Pouch ***NEW COLORS AVAILABLE***

Post by Battlecloth »

SUPPRESSOR POUCH
Designed and custom built to order, specifically to the dimensions of YOUR suppressor! Each pouch is handcrafted using MIL spec 1000 denier Cordura®, all seams bound and double stitched. Side release buckle closure. Every Battlecloth Suppressor Pouch has an integrated forms pocket for your paperwork, so you can keep a clean copy of your tax form WITH the can at all times. Not just well made but over built right here in the USA. Available in black, OD and Coyote Tan or Brown and Cre Mutlicam to match your existing military gear. ALICE clip, belt loop or MOLLE compatoble attachment.

Prices start at just $26.95 - Certified funds (PMO, bank check or cash) ship upon receipt, personal checks now clear in ONE business day!

PLEASE EMAIL WITH THE LENGTH, WIDTH AND WEIGHT OF YOUR SUPPRESSOR FOR AN EXACT QUOTE TO: [email protected]

*** WARNING ***Suppressor manufacturers can and do change the dimensions of production cans and specs posted on the Internet are not to be trusted. Please take a minute and actually measure you suppressor. One-quarter inch in error can easily mean the difference between a perfect fit and not fitting at all.

Mail orders to:
Battlecloth
P.O. Box 225
Newtown, PA 18940

Last edited by Battlecloth on Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Keith Barlow

Post by Keith Barlow »

A thought: you might also offer some kind of clip strap to attach rifle cans to their respective weapon like Dan Shea's has.
Keith
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Keith,
Thanks for the input, I appreciate the thought.

Steve
Battlecloth
Title II Firearms
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Title II Firearms »

Battlecloth's suppressor pouches are top notch. The quality and service are A+
H2H

Post by H2H »

Title II Firearms wrote:Battlecloth's suppressor pouches are top notch. The quality and service are A+
ditto. I have 2 from steve. Top notch quality.

William
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

For those of you that have been asking for it...

IceHandLuke
Silent But Deadly

Post by IceHandLuke »

I need a few items from you. Shoot me a PM when you are on line. Very intrested in the stock mounted pouch you have displayed.
Bring lawyers guns and money

http://www.awrm.org
http://www.freestateproject.org

If you know your history, then you know you are already a member.

Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Well, now that I've finally "discovered" the PM feature (boy, do I feel like an idiot) I've reponded to everyone who has tried to contact me. My apologies to one and all.
IceHandLuke
Silent But Deadly

Post by IceHandLuke »

got my new pouch and I have to say, its better than other I have seen at shows or on line. Its of high quality. Very impressed and will be doing business with Mr Battlecloth for now on.

Im an evil farmer
:twisted:
Bring lawyers guns and money

http://www.awrm.org
http://www.freestateproject.org

If you know your history, then you know you are already a member.

noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

Battlecloth, any photos of the "Coyote"?
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Quiet Time wrote:Battlecloth, any photos of the "Coyote"?
Yes!

Here's one next to a standard brown paper luch bag for color reference and to subliminally suggest you buy one of my pouches instead of using an "alternate" method of carry :D
Keith Barlow

Post by Keith Barlow »

I ordered one of Battlecloth's AR15/M16 stock pouches for my Gemtech M4-96D. I did not specify what type of stock I had, and am certain the ad I saw said for the M4 stock (I will also point out I did not know it was different from the one I have). When it arrived, it fit the can perfectly, but did not fit my gun, because my gun has a loop on top of the stock.

I told Steve that I would make it work anyhow, but he insisted on making a new one and sending it to me. I received it Friday and got it put on today. The sleeve is decidedly tighter than the first one on the can, but does not require any undue force to get the can in, it's just tighter. This one has the straps set up for getting through the loop on the stock that the other lacked (the buckle on the M4 stock is permanently attached to the strap). It is also canted a little to miss the forward assist when collapsed. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Steve will get my business again on another idea I had.

Keith
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Keith,
Thanks for the feedback. I sent you an email, I think you can adjust that forward buckle so it sits down on the left side and out of the way of your ceekweld. Instructions to follow.

Steve
Battlecloth
Ring
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ring »

wernt you making holsters as well?
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Yes, they're advertised here:

I'm doing them for the Ruger MK series now as well.

http://www.silencertests.com/silencer-f ... .php?t=277
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

So every once in a while I get to do one of these for ME! In honor of my unbelievably fast transfer (pending 8/15 and in my hands 9/30), I'm going to be running a sale for one week. 10% off all suppressor pouches until Tuesday the 11th. ALL DONE!

Last edited by Battlecloth on Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

Congratulations! :D
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

Battlecloth wrote:So every once in a while I get to do one of these for ME! In honor of my unbelievably fast transfer (pending 8/15 and in my hands 9/30.
Unbelievable, 45 days - it's been that long since my dealer started the transfer from 8/9/05 to today still not approval to transfer to him yet. :shock:

If I wanted a pouch for AAC Cyclone but neither the dealer nor myself have the can and you can't trust the internet dimensions, what would you suggest?

Let me know = Artful

[email protected]
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

John Hollister wrote:Congratulations! :D
John,
Thanks, I was shocked at the speed of the transfer. I hadn't even gotten around to getting the 3 lug adapter for my M16/9 yet or work up a load for it. Caught me completely of quard.
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Artful wrote:
Battlecloth wrote:So every once in a while I get to do one of these for ME! In honor of my unbelievably fast transfer (pending 8/15 and in my hands 9/30.
Unbelievable, 45 days - it's been that long since my dealer started the transfer from 8/9/05 to today still not approval to transfer to him yet. :shock:

If I wanted a pouch for AAC Cyclone but neither the dealer nor myself have the can and you can't trust the internet dimensions, what would you suggest?

Let me know = Artful

[email protected]
Artful,
Fastest transfer I've ever done, bar none! When my dealer called I just assumed it was for some more webbing work. Imagine my surprise when I heard those magic words "Your paperworks in".

I've done a few pouches for the Cyclone and so far the dimensions from the web page are spot on (1.5 X 8.375). With that said, a quick call or email to AAC would confirm that no changes have been made.

Steve
Battlecloth
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

Ok,emailed them - will let you know what they say :wink:

I pestered my dealer last night and today found out that when ATFE moved to new location mostly new examiners are working paperwork now but Two of the Old one moved to the new office and he got one of them he even threatening to change the name of his business to get away from them. :shock:
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

Custom built suppressor pouch for SWR QD3K, OD with ALICE clips. $31.95 delivered.

Your current suppressor pouch (You should hang your head in shame).
Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

Post by Battlecloth »

SWR Trident Case. Full flap style, fully padded, available in Black, OD and Coyote Tan.

Last edited by Battlecloth on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

That's pretty damn cool. How about a double suppressor pouch. One that holds a Pistol Suppressor and a Rifle Suppressor. Maybe MOLLE compatible