Trooper Vs Paramedic

Post general gun pictures and videos here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Trooper Vs Paramedic

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Video here:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.h ... 28,00.html

Pics of officer choking EMT here:

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=10427244

Trooper, Paramedic Fight Caught on Tape

Posted: May 26, 2009 7:18 PM
Updated: May 27, 2009 7:39 PM
FEATURED VIDEO
First Responders, Trooper Clash Caught on Tape
OHP Trooper Scuffles with Paramedic

By Dave Jordan, NEWS 9

PADEN, Oklahoma –– An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper and a paramedic were caught on tape scuffling Sunday while a patient was being taken to the hospital.

The fight happened on Highway 62, near Paden, after a OHP and first responders argued over a close call on the road.

OHP alleges that one of the paramedics on the video assaulted the trooper, but the assault was not caught on tape.

"We're like trying to tell the guy, 'Dude, my mom is in the back,' and my stepdad was like, 'My wife is in the back. Can we do this at the hospital?'" said Kenyada Davis.

Kenyada Davis' mother was the woman in the back of the ambulance being treated for heat exhaustion.

He was able to shoot the altercation with his cell phone's camera.

Davis said it all started because the ambulance failed to yield to OHP troopers, who were en route to a call along highway 62 in Paden.

Davis said the driver of the ambulance was trying to avoid hitting a car that slowed down and wasn't aware of troopers nearby until it was too late.

"He slowed down, and as the car was getting over, that's when he passed us," Davis said. "I didn't hear him."

But after OHP troopers finished their official business, they pulled the Creek Nation ambulance over. One of the troopers chided Paul for failing to yield.

Once the ambulance was pulled over, Davis pulled out his phone and shot video of the scene.

Watch the full video of the altercation between the trooper and first responders.

According to the OHP, the paramedics assaulted the trooper just before the fight broke out.

"It didn't look like it was being handled very well, at least form the tape I saw from the troopers' standpoint," said NEWS 9 Legal Analyst Irven Box.

The entire scene, including the alleged assault was captured on dash cam video and has not been released.

The Okfuskee County District Attorney's office is reviewing all of the footage and could file criminal charges against the paramedic by the end of the week.
NFAtalk.org
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

That's fucking weak, that trooper needs a visit from a 72 year old man I read about recently. The old man runs through pork like a pig farmer. How is this serving or protecting? I do feel bad when good police officers get shot in the line of duty, but assholes live forever and continue to write tickets.
Last edited by DEVIL DOC on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

Really I hope some of these small dick cops frequents these kinds of threads in between beating their wife, children and dog (even if it is his police dog). We must not forget the thread of the cop beating his K9 and choking it out with his collar.
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

They need to fire that motherfucker. He should have quit when the man said he had a patient in the back. He let his ego get in the way. FIRED!!!!!!!!! FIRED!!!!!!!!!
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

Watched it again, what a GODDAMN PRICK!!!!!!
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
FMJs-of-Freedom
Silent But Deadly

Post by FMJs-of-Freedom »

DEVIL DOC wrote:That's fucking weak, that trooper needs a visit from a 72 year old man I read about recently. The old man runs through pork like a pig farmer. How is this serving or protecting?
DEVIL DOC wrote:Really I hope some of these small dick cops frequents these kinds of threads in between beating their wife, children and dog (even if it is his police dog). We must not forget the thread of the cop beating his K9 and choking it out with his collar.
May you burn in hell. FMJs-of-Freedom
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:
DEVIL DOC wrote:That's fucking weak, that trooper needs a visit from a 72 year old man I read about recently. The old man runs through pork like a pig farmer. How is this serving or protecting?
DEVIL DOC wrote:Really I hope some of these small dick cops frequents these kinds of threads in between beating their wife, children and dog (even if it is his police dog). We must not forget the thread of the cop beating his K9 and choking it out with his collar.
Holy s--t small dick cops do reads these threads, now go kick your dog.
FMJs-of-Freedom
Silent But Deadly

Well I am not a cop, but I still think your a piece of s--t. Instead of you and your gay friend ArevaloSOCOM bashing cops on the Photo and Video all the time, why don't you try to get a new Cop Bashing section made, so no one has to read your crazy rants all the time. That way you two can post all the cute tazer videos you want, and try to repress your childhood memories of being raped by the the cop from the village people.

I just want to see Photos and Videos of firearms and silencers, not this s--t all the time. And I hope there are other normal people still here that agree. Please start a Cop Bashing Thread so we don't have to read this crap 5 times a day.

FMJs-of-freedom
millo2115
Silent But Deadly

Post by millo2115 »

My dick is above average sir. :mrgreen:
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:
You are not an expert of any kind and your opinions DO NOT matter to anyone, your posts are always predictable boring slander So just please think about this before posting and as a result post few comments or more humble ones. FMJs-of-Freedom
Take your own advice............

Well I am not a cop, but I still think your a piece of s--t. Instead of you and your gay friend ArevaloSOCOM bashing cops on the Photo and Video all the time, why don't you try to get a new Cop Bashing section made, so no one has to read your crazy rants all the time. That way you two can post all the cute tazer videos you want, and try to repress your childhood memories of being raped by the the cop from the village people.

I just want to see Photos and Videos of firearms and silencers, not this s--t all the time. And I hope there are other normal people still here that agree. Please start a Cop Bashing Thread so we don't have to read this crap 5 times a day.
You have that ability now.................don't click the thread. Don't post, don't get involved and the thread will drop off. You simply lack the willpower to do so.

I don't want to read your crap everyday but I still get over that. You need to as well.

But since we are going stright to the personnel insults, Lick my fucking Gooch.

FWIW I think the cop was wrong to pull that ambulance over with a patient in it .
NFAtalk.org
dfire
Silent But Deadly

Post by dfire »

LOL !! He brought out the gooch ! :lol:
Don't look at me with that tone of voice !
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

millo2115 wrote:
That's good! now feed it to FMJ's-of-freedom. I got all the respect in the world for those who do infact serve and protect other's rather than themselves :wink: . Watch out for FMJ'S underbite :shock: .
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

DEVIL DOC wrote:
millo2115 wrote:
That's good! now feed it to FMJ's-of-freedom. I got all the respect in the world for those who do infact serve and protect other's rather than themselves :wink: . Watch out for FMJ'S underbite :shock: .
AMEN. The problem is FMJ acts like we are bashing ALL cops, this is simply not true. We are bashing these POS cops who I believe give all good cops a bad name. FMJ can't get over this part for some reason.
NFAtalk.org
kalikraven
Elite Member

Post by kalikraven »

The Cop was a ASSHOLE and should be charged with battery.
Going a little more discrete here due to some of my opinions...
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

kalikraven wrote:The Cop was a ASSHOLE and should be charged with battery.
Or introduced to the old man.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
DEVIL DOC wrote:
millo2115 wrote: My dick is above average sir. :mrgreen:
AMEN. The problem is FMJ acts like we are bashing ALL cops, this is simply not true. We are bashing these POS cops who I believe give all good cops a bad name. FMJ can't get over this part for some reason.
Yeah, FMJ's pretty much has a baby-dick and sleeps with a night stick 3/4's the way up his butt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:Well I am not a cop, but I still think your a piece of s--t. Instead of you and your gay friend ArevaloSOCOM bashing cops on the Photo and Video all the time, why don't you try to get a new Cop Bashing section made, so no one has to read your crazy rants all the time. That way you two can post all the cute tazer videos you want, and try to repress your childhood memories of being raped by the the cop from the village people.

FMJs-of-freedom
The funny part of this picture is widely over looked, Dude you scanned it to your CP. So tell us is it better on wax or CD.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

What rank is the guy to the far right? It kind of looks like a chief, but you typically see more ribbons for that rank. Heck, what branch is that?
tactical assault
Silent Operator

Post by tactical assault »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:Well I am not a cop, but I still think your a piece of s--t. Instead of you and your gay friend ArevaloSOCOM bashing cops on the Photo and Video all the time, why don't you try to get a new Cop Bashing section made, so no one has to read your crazy rants all the time. That way you two can post all the cute tazer videos you want, and try to repress your childhood memories of being raped by the the cop from the village people.

FMJs-of-freedom

agreed. I'm sure there is other site that want to bash everything cop. Go there!!!!!!!!
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

You go there. You've got no jurisdiction here, hell on your way "there" stop at dunkin and pick up some fat pills and law juice they are pro leo there and would likely render a shoulder to cry on.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

TROOPER wrote:What rank is the guy to the far right? It kind of looks like a chief, but you typically see more ribbons for that rank. Heck, what branch is that?
Navy 01 with a gold warfare designator= not enlisted. CPO's have a anchor on the ufo cover, not a crest.
FMJs-of-Freedom
Silent But Deadly

What a bunch of pussies, own up to what you are: cop bashers. I don't see you posting critic videos of butchers or accountants. Nay saying failures. FMJ's-of-Freedom
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:What a bunch of pussies, own up to what you are: cop bashers. I don't see you posting critic videos of butchers or accountants. Nay saying failures. FMJ's-of-Freedom
Own up to what your are "a cock suckin gypsie". Your not a cop so you must work at dunkin donuts or pack them lunches everyday. Holy s--t I know what you are, the son of cop making you the biggest pussy in the world.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

FMJs-of-Freedom wrote:What a bunch of pussies, own up to what you are: cop bashers. I don't see you posting critic videos of butchers or accountants. Nay saying failures. FMJ's-of-Freedom
Own up to the fact you love cock.

I rip on any douchbag. Check out the Random talk area when there is a douchbag. I could give a s--t what his profession is, if he's a douchbag, he's a douchbag.

you are a douchbag.

I noticed your bitch ass had nothing to say in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=40893
Last edited by ArevaloSOCOM on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NFAtalk.org
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

tactical assault wrote:

FMJs-of-freedom

agreed. I'm sure there is other site that want to bash everything cop. Go there!!!!!!!!
Why?

What makes the LEO profession so special to not ever be questioned?

I would never ask you to leave because of your opinion. Yet you want to silence mine.

You have the ability to avoid these threads. But you'd rather they not exist.

You also didn't have to read any thread you don't want, nobody is forcing you to.

Here's a thread you can both go to "rant" :

viewtopic.php?t=30685

&

His second love letter to me:

viewtopic.php?t=35880&highlight=

:D
NFAtalk.org