DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC. Suppressor FINIAL Sale

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC. Suppressor FINIAL Sale

Post by James DeGroat »

Sale is Over

The sale ends August 1st.

If you're interested in a 9mm or 300 Whisper DTA suppressor this would be the time to purchase.

Currently not listed on my Website is the Mk 12 R.E.C.O.N which is a 300 Whisper Suppressor that is built like the Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A but the baffle stack is make for the 300 Whisper and the first two baffles are stainless steel with the rest being made of our aluminum which has a Type 3 Hard Cost Anodized finish. Retail price of this suppressor is $600

Check out my website for more details and a list of suppressors that I have for sale.

www.ArmamentSales.com

Here's a picture of a customers Mk 12 R.E.C.O.N 300 Whisper setup

Here's a Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A that a customer has mounted on an M11

Here's a Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A mounted on a M9 with one of our Mk 99 Mod 0 underneath to show the size difference
Last edited by James DeGroat on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

I am in the process of buying a MK9 MOD 0 from James. The deal was just too damn good to pass up! 8)

Not to mention hes personable and actually talks to ya and answers your questions in a timely manner. Good people A+
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

I should note that this will be the very last sale for many of these suppressors.

After August 1st future sales will be model specific and many of my suppressors that are currently on sale now will not be offered in future sales.

Remember also starting August 1st I will no longer offer the $50 discount for full payment.

So if you're interested in a DTA suppressors now is the time to purchase.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
kapkanimd
Silent But Deadly

Post by kapkanimd »

I am becoming interested in the MK 9 MOD 0, but is it safe to assume this will only work on guns with not tilting barrels, also is there any db numbers for this can at all? Thanks in advanced
AAC SPR/M4, AAC TiRant .45, AAC Prodigy, AAC Cyclone
many, many more to come
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

kapkanimd wrote:I am becoming interested in the MK 9 MOD 0, but is it safe to assume this will only work on guns with not tilting barrels, also is there any db numbers for this can at all? Thanks in advanced
Correct.

The Mk 9 Mod 0 was designed for the Beretta M9 pistol, but will also work with fixed barrel pistols that don't need a booster.

Don't currently have any db numbers, but I will say I don't think you will be disappointed.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

kapkanimd wrote:I am becoming interested in the MK 9 MOD 0, but is it safe to assume this will only work on guns with not tilting barrels, also is there any db numbers for this can at all? Thanks in advanced
I use mine on Beretta 92FS, P-38, CZ52, 1895 Nagant revolver - Nice and quiet but no numbers - I did have someone who didn't know think my revolver was a suppressed 22LR :twisted:
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

Hey did ya get that fax from my dealer yet? I think hes having a hard time using his fax machine. lol :lol:

Just email me when he does so we can get the ball rolling, or if not, so i can call him a 3rd time. -Adam
Industry T&E
Facebook
Instagram
Jo Mama
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Jo Mama »

Do you have any video of your 300 whisper can? Or Db reduction?
AWC Amphibian II
AAC M4-2000
SWR Trident
SWR Spectre
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Fireman1291 wrote:Hey did ya get that fax from my dealer yet? I think hes having a hard time using his fax machine. lol :lol:

Just email me when he does so we can get the ball rolling, or if not, so i can call him a 3rd time. -Adam
Hello Adam,

Not sure yet, I just got back into town from about a week long trip and now I'm going to be headed back out of town here in a minute as I just got a call that my father is in the hospital from a small stroke. He's ok but they are running a bunch of test to see why he had a stroke.

I'll get back with you on Monday on the fax.

Thanks
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Jo Mama wrote:Do you have any video of your 300 whisper can? Or Db reduction?
Sorry I currently don't but hope to get some in the very near future.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

James DeGroat wrote:
Fireman1291 wrote:Hey did ya get that fax from my dealer yet? I think hes having a hard time using his fax machine. lol :lol:

Hello Adam,

Not sure yet, I just got back into town from about a week long trip and now I'm going to be headed back out of town here in a minute as I just got a call that my father is in the hospital from a small stroke. He's ok but they are running a bunch of test to see why he had a stroke.

I'll get back with you on Monday on the fax.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that James, Ill keep him in my prayers. I hope someone regonized it in time and got him to a neuro hospital within 4hrs. Stay safe. -Adam
Industry T&E
Facebook
Instagram
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

Hey James,

Any update on your father?
Industry T&E
Facebook
Instagram
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Fireman1291 wrote:Hey James,

Yeah he got out of the hospital yesterday. He has to go back in tomorrow for a check up and a few more test. His right eye has a blind spot in it now and they found a hole in his heart.

Overall I would say my father lucked out on this one and it might be a wake up call for him as well.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

pneumagger
Silent But Deadly

Post by pneumagger »

Sorry to hear that James. Same thing happened to my mother not but 2 months ago. She had a small stroke and lost the right half of her vision. She can still see out of both eyes, but cannot see the right half of her field of view. The doctors did a full workup on her and discovered a hole in her heart as well.

Perhaps this is a common thing in medicine? CQ?
Anyways, she's doing fine so I'm sure your Dad'll pull through this allright. :wink:
I reject your truths and substitute my own realities
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

i,m glad it was not worse, my father died of a stroke.
NFAtalk.org
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

James DeGroat wrote:

Yeah he got out of the hospital yesterday. He has to go back in tomorrow for a check up and a few more test. His right eye has a blind spot in it now and they found a hole in his heart.

Overall I would say my father lucked out on this one and it might be a wake up call for him as well.
Keep close watch on him as strokes can come in series like earthquakes and aftershocks. Hope it all works out well.
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Artful wrote:
James DeGroat wrote:

Keep close watch on him as strokes can come in series like earthquakes and aftershocks. Hope it all works out well.
Will do..

Pneumagger, That's crazy that your mother is in the exact same boat as my father. Good to hear she's doing well and I'm sure my dad will be fine if he does what the doctors tell him to.

Thanks for the support guys.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

bt
Senior Silent Operator

Post by bt »

James,

Any chance you're working on a MK12 Delta in .45? Could be very interesting.
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

bt wrote:James,

Any chance you're working on a MK12 Delta in .45? Could be very interesting.
Not a this time but who know what the future might hold
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

A little inside tip, the Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A will not EVER go on sale again after this sale. This will be the finial sale on this suppressor, along with a few of my other models.

Sale ends August 1st

Again this is the best time to purchase a DTA suppressor.
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

Dark Tranquility
Elite Member

Post by Dark Tranquility »

James, I’ll second the Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A. in .45 ACP just to show you that there’s interest.

Let me know if you don’t have my dealers FFL by Tuesday and I’ll call them again.

Thanks,

Dan
hunter2
Silent But Deadly

Post by hunter2 »

If you make it tough enough to also handle my 45-70, Ill sent you the money for it now! The one for my .357 arrived at my dealers friday. thanks again........
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Dark Tranquility wrote:James, I’ll second the Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A. in .45 ACP just to show you that there’s interest.

Let me know if you don’t have my dealers FFL by Tuesday and I’ll call them again.

Thanks,

Dan
+1

Anything I can do to makemy MK23 setup annoying larger, I'm in.

:D
NFAtalk.org
James DeGroat

Post by James DeGroat »

Sale is almost over, don't let this last offer slip by
James DeGroat
President
www.ArmamentSales.com

redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
Dark Tranquility wrote:James, I’ll second the Mk 12 D.E.L.T.A. in .45 ACP just to show you that there’s interest.

Thanks,

Dan
+1

Anything I can do to makemy MK23 setup annoying larger, I'm in.

:D
I could go for a 1 foot 45 can that would handle 45/70 for sure.