wedding pics lol

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

millo2115
Silent But Deadly

Post by millo2115 »

Hey Ms. LADYglock. If you don't mind me askin what does the tatt above your Glock say?
This is my Shield. I bear it before me in battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of its shadow, nor my city out of its shelter. I will die with my shield before me, facing the enemy.
LADYglock

Post by LADYglock »

millo2115 wrote:Hey Ms. LADYglock. If you don't mind me askin what does the tatt above your Glock say?
reads: "for a mans worth i shall be passions slave wearing him within love in my hearts core."
"what noise?!"
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/HERgsxr1000/th098-1-1.jpg[/img]
midcountygunshop
Silent Operator

Post by midcountygunshop »

LADYglock, welcome aboard. Nice pics! I am a huge Glock fan, carry a 26 when concealed, 21 when open, and compete with a 17, but I like the HK to. Hell, I like any quality firearm. Have fun on here, and don't pay any mind to those who rag on your tats.
millo2115
Silent But Deadly

Post by millo2115 »

LADYglock wrote:
millo2115 wrote:Hey Ms. LADYglock. If you don't mind me askin what does the tatt above your Glock say?
reads: "for a mans worth i shall be passions slave wearing him within love in my hearts core."
Nice. Thanks for giving us something nice to look at in this ocean of sausage.
This is my Shield. I bear it before me in battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of its shadow, nor my city out of its shelter. I will die with my shield before me, facing the enemy.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

millo2115 wrote:
LADYglock wrote:
Nice. Thanks for giving us something nice to look at in this ocean of sausage.

Sausagefest aught 10